Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

CNN Ratings Collapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Wrong, I don't have to ask. Like you, If MM isn't aware of Trumps obstruction, then I know that he either didn't read the report, or he doesn't have the ability to comprehend it.
    True. The MR is complex and goes way over most people’s heads, so they have accepted Barr’s false summary. Mueller’s sessions with Congress May serve to shed some light on the matter.

‘Russian attack’ or ‘Russia Hoax’ is not a difference that the USA can afford to be wrong about.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
    “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
      True. The MR is complex and goes way over most people’s heads, so they have accepted Barr’s false summary. Mueller’s sessions with Congress May serve to shed some light on the matter.

‘Russian attack’ or ‘Russia Hoax’ is not a difference that the USA can afford to be wrong about.
      The same "false summary" that the staunchly anti-Trump Rod Rosenstein helped to write? The same "false summary" that Mueller said did not contradict his findings?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        The same "false summary" that the staunchly anti-Trump Rod Rosenstein helped to write? The same "false summary" that Mueller said did not contradict his findings?
        Yes, that false summary. Barr is Trump’s man and Trump is Putin’s. Trump is a baby tyrant. Congress is weak. Republicans have made a pact with the Devil. The American public are punch drunk. Those are the basic facts.
        “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
        “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Comment

Seems all you've got lately, CP, are ad hominim attacks. Well, I guess if that's all you've got.
          Just for you, Jimmy - you're not capable of processing much more than that.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Meanwhile, Creepy Joe tells CNN, "None of that election shenanigans would have happened on mine and Barack's watch!"
            Was he standing behind a curtain pulling levers while big blasts of fire and thunder erupted?
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Wrong, I don't have to ask. Like you, If MM isn't aware of Trumps obstruction...

"Trump's", Jimmy.... there's only one Donald Trump, so it's a singular possessive --- "Trump's obstruction".

Comment

Only if Mueller lied, because he very flatly declared there wouldn't be anything new beyond the report. So if there's new "light", he's put himself in quite the pickle.

Comment

Yes, that false summary. Barr is Trump’s man and Trump is Putin’s. Trump is a baby tyrant. Congress is weak. Republicans have made a pact with the Devil. The American public are punch drunk. Those are the basic facts.
                  And I'm amazed at the lack of bias and the scholarly manner in which those facts were delivered!

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    Only if Mueller lied, because he very flatly declared there wouldn't be anything new beyond the report. So if there's new "light", he's put himself in quite the pickle.
                    So far, the general public have accepted the “no collusion, no obstruction” line being pushed by the Trump Administration. We know that Mueller said the exact opposite. So, it needs to be explained in a way that the public can understand.

Comment

So far, the general public have accepted the “no collusion, no obstruction” line being pushed by the Trump Administration.
                      Because even the Trump Administration can get something right once in a while.

We know that Mueller said the exact opposite.
                      Were that true, the MSM and the loony liberal left (I repeat myself) would still be screaming "COLLISION"!!!!

So, it needs to be explained in a way that the public can understand.
                      And this is your mission?

Comment

Seems all you've got lately, CP, are ad hominim attacks. Well, I guess if that's all you've got.
                        And you called me brainwashed. Well if that's all you've got!

Comment

00000000000000ab000-00a.jpg

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

So far, the general public have accepted the “no collusion, no obstruction” line being pushed by the Trump Administration. We know that Mueller said the exact opposite. So, it needs to be explained in a way that the public can understand.
                            00000000000000ab000-00a.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              Meanwhile, Creepy Joe tells CNN, "None of that election shenanigans would have happened on mine and Barack's watch!"

Um... isn't that precisely what the left is claiming happened?

No pushback from CNN of course.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...baracks-watch/
                              Let Joe be Joe!

The man is a human gaffe machine that would make Dan Quayle look like the most studiously precise speaker to be VP that we ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]38148[/ATTACH]
                                But that's what makes him adorable.

Comment