Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: CNN Ratings Collapse

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Already did. CNN has competition with actual News outlets, FOX News does not. But MSNBC is second to FOX, not third as your biased link stated, and out of the 2 most watched shows of the two, MSNBC's Rachel Maddow beat out the propagandist Sean Hannity. It's taking a while, since FOX has been propagandizing for so long, but people seem to be finally catching on to the scam. Probably will take you quite a bit longer!
    My "biased link"? Jimmy, the whole problem with CNN's numbers IS its bias! The only thing that's changed of late it that CNN has become even MORE biased.
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

2. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    My "biased link"? Jimmy, the whole problem with CNN's numbers IS its bias! The only thing that's changed of late it that CNN has become even MORE biased.
    There is no network that is more biased than FOX NEWS, CP. But Fox is not only biased, like their new hero, Trump, they are blatant liars as well. Apparently extreme bias is not something that concerns you.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    There is no network that is more biased than FOX NEWS, CP. But Fox is not only biased, like their new hero, Trump, they are blatant liars as well. Apparently extreme bias is not something that concerns you.
    Perhaps you could start a thread about Fox News, Jimmy. This'n here is about CNN.

Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Already did. CNN has competition with actual News outlets, FOX News does not. But MSNBC is second to FOX, not third as your biased link stated, and out of the 2 most watched shows of the two, MSNBC's Rachel Maddow beat out the propagandist Sean Hannity. It's taking a while, since FOX has been propagandizing for so long, but people seem to be finally catching on to the scam. Probably will take you quite a bit longer!
    Have you considered, oh, I dunno, providing actual backup for your assertions?
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

6. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    Have you considered, oh, I dunno, providing actual backup for your assertions?
    You can be SUCH a meanie!

8. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Jimmy, honey, there's NEWS and there's COMMENTARY -- many of Fox News segments are COMMENTARY, and don't pretend to be NEWS, like CNN does.

Dum Dum DUM!!!!
    And the news segments on Fox are anchored by folks who are pretty anti-Trump like Chris Wallace and to a far greater degree Shepard Smith.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

10. Amen RumTumTugger, Cow Poke amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    If you want to LEARN to hate President Trump, watch CNN and MSNBC. I found this out while on vacation because that was the only two news programs available on my TV. No matter what time of the day I tuned in I found anti-Trump bias.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian3 View Post
    If you want to LEARN to hate President Trump, watch CNN and MSNBC. I found this out while on vacation because that was the only two news programs available on my TV. No matter what time of the day I tuned in I found anti-Trump bias.
    I would guess it was partly bias and partly that you discovered Trump was doing things fox news just doesnt talk about. If you try to keep up with all of them plus a few newspapers, it gets a lot clearer what is the bias and what is news.

Jim

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    CNN Has Double-Digit Monthly Ratings Loss in Primetime … Again

Somebody at CNN should say, "Hey, let's start doing REAL NEWS".

If it weren’t for bad luck, CNN would have no luck at all -- especially when it comes to ratings during the network’s vitally important primetime schedule.

In May, the channel lost 16 percent of its weekday evening audience from the previous month, falling to just 761,000 viewers and winding up dead last among such cable networks as liberal rival MSNBC and the dominant Fox News Channel.

There are many answers to this sad state of affairs for the once-proud network with one example being an visit to NewsBusters for the outrageous bias spewed on CNN daily. But for Nolte, his answer was that the channel has list “all of its moral authority and every bit of trust it once had.”

Nolte noted that during the past six years, from “as soon as Jeff Zucker took over [as president], CNN got every major national story exactly wrong.”

To prove his point, he described each important news story during that time as reported by that network, including the following (links added to NewsBusters articles on the topic):

• “Hispanic George Zimmerman: The White Racist Killer”
    • “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot”
    • “Trump Can’t Win.”
    • “Brett Kavanaugh: Serial Rapist,”
    • “The KKKids from KKKovington High School”
    • “Trump Colluded With Russia.”

“And in every one of those cases,” he continued, “CNN got it deliberately wrong” because the liberal network “is nothing less than a hysterical propaganda outlet, a fire hose of hate, violence and lies” and thus has crashed and burned “in every possible metric -- including integrity, decency, honesty and humanity.”

While noting that the channel “is only competing with two other cable news networks, the fake news outlet’s top-rated program, Cuomo Prime Time, crash-landed in 25th place, averaging only 938,000 viewers" with Chris Cuomo as host.

He added: “The top 24 slots are all filled with shows from Fox News and MSNBC -- and Fox holds seven of the top ten” in part because the FNC “earned three times as many primetime viewers (2.34 million) and more than twice as many total day viewers (1.34 million).”

Nolte stated that The Lead host Jake Tapper was “the guy Zucker put at 4 p.m. hoping he’d act as a primetime anchor as a lead-in for the rest of the night.”

I wonder what CNN's ratings would be if they weren't on all the TVs at Airports and many hotels.

The last time I saw CNN was when I passed by it playing on a TV in a public place. I’m sure Jimmy and a handful of others would be the only people that deliberately watch them.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    I would guess it was partly bias and partly that you discovered Trump was doing things fox news just doesnt talk about. If you try to keep up with all of them plus a few newspapers, it gets a lot clearer what is the bias and what is news.

Jim
    Fox news airs what CNN and MSNBC are saying; then the panel discusses it and Fox has Juan Williams agreeing with the Democrats and I read CBS and NBC online.

15. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.