Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Noncompliance Kneecaps New Zealand's Gun Control Scheme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    Not getting into yet another pointless feud with you. Don’t go away mad, just go away.
    I didn't understand his objection to your post anyway. How is 80% not "a larger percentage of the population living in large cities?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      I didn't understand his objection to your post anyway. How is 80% not "a larger percentage of the population living in large cities?"
      He just wants to nitpick for the sake of nitpicking because he had nothing else better to do.
      "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        ...than the US (though lilpixie referred to "large cities" not "urban" so there's not a direct correlation between her assertion and Roy's source).
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment