Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Representative Ilhan Omar caught lying

  1. #11
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,971
    Amen (Given)
    4763
    Amen (Received)
    21225
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Yet, the newcomers are driving the agenda! "No, it's ME who can deliver promise more FREE STUFF!!!!!"
    Some pundit said that to win the nomination the Democratic candidates need to pander to the extreme left, but to win the election they will need to pander to the center. That's going to be hard.

  2. #12
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    51,757
    Amen (Given)
    11195
    Amen (Received)
    23956
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Some pundit said that to win the nomination the Democratic candidates need to pander to the extreme left, but to win the election they will need to pander to the center. That's going to be hard.
    It really is -- and Trump will give them FAR more H-E-double hockeysticks over it than a 'normal' politician would. It might be fun to watch.
    I have called you my friends.... Jesus
    Jn 15:15

  3. #13
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,971
    Amen (Given)
    4763
    Amen (Received)
    21225
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    It really is -- and Trump will give them FAR more H-E-double hockeysticks over it than a 'normal' politician would. It might be fun to watch.
    Once they publicly announce they are for various far-left policies to get nominated (like healthcare for illegals) it will be nearly impossible to walk that back when they are campaigning and trying to get the moderate and right votes. The far left is really vocal and they might be the majority of democrats today, but they are not the majority when compared to moderate democrats and republicans added together. And I think they scare the crap out of the more moderate liberals. Just see how Pelosi and crew are reacting in congress.

  4. #14
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    51,757
    Amen (Given)
    11195
    Amen (Received)
    23956
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    ...The far left is really vocal and they might be the majority of democrats today, but they are not the majority when compared to moderate democrats and republicans added together. And I think they scare the crap out of the more moderate liberals. Just see how Pelosi and crew are reacting in congress.
    I'm hoping that more Democrats join my Dad's perspective --- "I didn't leave the Party - it left ME".
    I have called you my friends.... Jesus
    Jn 15:15

  5. Amen Sparko amen'd this post.
  6. #15
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,971
    Amen (Given)
    4763
    Amen (Received)
    21225
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    I'm hoping that more Democrats join my Dad's perspective --- "I didn't leave the Party - it left ME".
    I have a cousin who feels like that. I think she is still registered democrat but will probably vote for republican.

  7. #16
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    51,757
    Amen (Given)
    11195
    Amen (Received)
    23956
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    I have a cousin who feels like that. I think she is still registered democrat but will probably vote for republican.
    Don't tell Biden, but I think if he were to come up with a campaign of

    "OK, this crap is STUPID!!! All this rushing to the left is not sustainable, and we need to have a COMMON SENSE approach......"

    I think he'd have a chance of winning the Democrat Primary, and maybe even defeating Trump.

    But, then again, it's Biden, so....
    I have called you my friends.... Jesus
    Jn 15:15

  8. Amen Sparko amen'd this post.
  9. #17
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    49,534
    Amen (Given)
    1054
    Amen (Received)
    17834
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Once they publicly announce they are for various far-left policies to get nominated (like healthcare for illegals) it will be nearly impossible to walk that back when they are campaigning and trying to get the moderate and right votes. The far left is really vocal and they might be the majority of democrats today, but they are not the majority when compared to moderate democrats and republicans added together. And I think they scare the crap out of the more moderate liberals. Just see how Pelosi and crew are reacting in congress.
    00000000000000ab000-00xx.jpg
    That one is gonna keep coming back to bite 'em.

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

  10. #18
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    49,534
    Amen (Given)
    1054
    Amen (Received)
    17834
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Representative Ilhan Omar caught lying
    A politician caught lying! Imagine my surprise.

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

  11. #19
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,971
    Amen (Given)
    4763
    Amen (Received)
    21225
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    A politician caught lying! Imagine my surprise.
    Well, she's new so she needs more practice at not getting caught.

  12. #20
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    51,757
    Amen (Given)
    11195
    Amen (Received)
    23956
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Well, she's new so she needs more practice at not getting caught.
    But she's young and arrogant, so I think it's more likely that Horace the bull will grow an udder and get milk.
    I have called you my friends.... Jesus
    Jn 15:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •