Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tommy Robinson: Free Speech Issue?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by firstfloor View Post
    Maybe some of you donít remember, but your nation and mine fought against fascism in the 1940ís. Itís still around and popular in some quarters. People seem to have forgotten what it does. When you see it, beat it down, hard.
    That rhetoric is precisely how innocent people end up getting beaten. Look at Antifa in Portland, who seem to think everybody is a tool of fascism.
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

2. Amen rogue06, NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by firstfloor View Post
    Trump is cruel to immigrants because he thinks it guarantees your vote.
    There is quite an irony to the fact that these evil acts don't stop the evangelicals from supporting Trump. I was a stranger....
    "That is the little thing, the small thing, which Trump demands of his followers: To call hot cold. To call black white. To call wrong right." Michael Gerson

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Moderated By: Sparko

I moved the off topic posts about immigrants to the "Kids in Cages" thread located here:

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...-Kids-In-Cages

Please don't derail this thread and take any posts about immigration to that thread linked above or start a new one.

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
    Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.