Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

AOC: Pelosi Racist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOC: Pelosi Racist?

I love when they eat their own...

Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York suggested that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has been "singling out" freshman congresswomen of color — the latest charge in a growing rift between the leader of the party in the chamber and the high-profile progressive freshman.

"When these comments first started, I kind of thought that she was keeping the progressive flank at more of an arm's distance in order to protect more moderate members, which I understood," Ocasio-Cortez told The Washington Post in an interview published Wednesday.

"But the persistent singling out ... it got to a point where it was just outright disrespectful ... the explicit singling out of newly elected women of color," Ocasio-Cortez added.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/11/polit...out/index.html
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Nancy deserves AOC.

And that's about all I got to say about that.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

This is the liberals using their own tactics against one another. Accuse your enemy of something heinous like racism while playing the victim in order to force your opponent off guard and have to apologize. If she apologizes then that is an admission that she is racist. And if she doesn't, then she is racist and won't back down.

Comment

As a Californian, I would like to let Pelosi know that we appreciate what she is accomplishing in Congress right now.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
          As a Californian, I would like to let Pelosi know that we appreciate what she is accomplishing in Congress right now.
          I have her on speeddial -- I'll let her know.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            I have her on speeddial -- I'll let her know.
            Oh right. The FBI was looking for you.

Comment

As a Californian
              My sincere condolences.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                My sincere condolences.
                Thanks. I can post my GoFundMe and Patreon links shortly -- so you all can show your compassion on my current situation.

Comment

Thanks. I can post my GoFundMe and Patreon links shortly -- so you all can show your compassion on my current situation.
                  A Christian conservative in southern California is makes you like a real Unicorn.

Comment

Meh. Calling this an example of racism is just playing the left's race baiting game of extrapolating everything into race. I won't play. Even AOC herself didn't formally make the connection; she just said that she was marginalizing people who happen to be racial minorities (which is still a mortal sin in the church of intersectionality).
                    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      A Christian conservative in southern California is makes you like a real Unicorn.
                      It is worse for me I live in the bay area where Pelosi comes from sigh

Comment