Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Imaging Quantum entanglement achieved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    You might try actually reading the theory instead of just having a knee-jerk reaction to anything I say.
    I provided the references and comments. Read them yourselves. I will possibly be posting more references.

The only results of this research is the imaging documents the cause and effect relationship of the particles. It takes a bit of the mystery out of the entanglement problem.

Contemporary research like referred to in this thread has revealed that quantum superposition can be explained based on the imaging of the events without the contradictions and problems proposed in the Copenhagen Interpretation.

I may add to this with further references discussion on Quantum entanglement.
    Last edited by shunyadragon; 07-18-2019, 03:56 PM.
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
      I provided the references and comments. Read them yourselves. I will possibly be posting more references.

The only results of this research is the imaging documents the cause and effect relationship of the particles. It takes a bit of the mystery out of the entanglement problem.

Contemporary research like referred to in this thread has revealed that quantum superposition can be explained based on the imaging of the events without the contradictions and problems proposed in the Copenhagen Interpretation.

I may add to this with further references discussion on Quantum entanglement.

You go girl.

Comment

You go girl.
        You previously asserted that . . . "um, yes it is, that is the whole central point of their theory," which is not the case.
        But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

You previously asserted that . . . "um, yes it is, that is the whole central point of their theory," which is not the case.
          I was mocking you. I stand by what I said, that you haven't a clue what you are talking about.

Comment

I stand by what I said, that you haven't a clue what you are talking about.
            No, really?
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

I was mocking you. I stand by what I said, that you haven't a clue what you are talking about.
              Not a coherent rational response as usual, just verbose rhetoric.

All you are capable of is mocking those who disagree with you.

Frank

Comment

Not a coherent rational response as usual, just verbose rhetoric.

All you are capable of is mocking those who disagree with you.
                How is a one sentence reply "verbose?"

I tried to have a discussion with you but you don't seem to understand the article you yourself posted in post #2. And you seem to just kneejerk disagree with anything I say.

Comment

Well, to be fair, neither do you, Sparko, which you acknowledged in your 3rd post in the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                    Well, to be fair, neither do you, Sparko, which you acknowledged in your 3rd post in the thread.
                    At least I know what I don't know. Shuny thinks he knows what he doesn't.

Comment

How is a one sentence reply "verbose?"

I tried to have a discussion with you but you don't seem to understand the article you yourself posted in post #2. And you seem to just kneejerk disagree with anything I say.
                      Mo

Frank

Comment

At least I know what I don't know. Shuny thinks he knows what he doesn't.
                        I simply cited the two articles as to what they said the interpretation was. Yes I added my view, but it is a fact you nor anyone else has cited anything that is contradictory as to what I posted.

Still waiting . . .

Frank

Comment

I simply cited the two articles as to what they said the interpretation was. Yes I added my view, but it is a fact you nor anyone else has cited anything that is contradictory as to what I posted.

Still waiting . . .
                          Go back and reread my posts.

Comment

Go back and reread my posts.
                            I did, nothing there, no references to refute what I posted, and you admitted not knowing anything about the subject.

Frank

Comment

I did, nothing there, no references to refute what I posted, and you admitted not knowing anything about the subject.
                              I guess you missed the little winking emoji at the end of that sentence?

I seem to know more about it than you do, as ignorant as I am.

Comment

Still waiting . . .
                                Well Shuny, tell us exactly what this means from your link, or admit that you are once again posting stuff that you don't understand, while pretending that you do.

Now, Ooguri and his collaborators have found that quantum entanglement is the key to solving this question. Using a quantum theory (that does not include gravity), they showed how to compute energy density, which is a source of gravitational interactions in three dimensions, using quantum entanglement data on the surface. This is analogous to diagnosing conditions inside of your body by looking at X-ray images on two-dimensional sheets. This allowed them to interpret universal properties of quantum entanglement as conditions on the energy density that should be satisfied by any consistent quantum theory of gravity, without actually explicitly including gravity in the theory. The importance of quantum entanglement has been suggested before, but its precise role in emergence of spacetime was not clear until the new paper by Ooguri and collaborators.
                                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment