Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Imaging Quantum entanglement achieved

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by shunyadragon View Post
    The paragraph is self-explanatory, and needs no further explanation. I detect a deficiency in your English comprehension.
    If it is so easy for you to understand then you should be able to paraphrase it for us luddites and explain what it means.

Faith
    MYOB
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    If it is so easy for you to understand then you should be able to paraphrase it for us luddites and explain what it means.
    Since i know something about this stuff, i tried to back read to figure out what was at issue. I failed.
    "Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from trolling."

3. Amen shunyadragon amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLurch View Post
    Since i know something about this stuff, i tried to back read to figure out what was at issue. I failed.
    The holographic theory of the universe and how quantum entanglement can help explain how it creates space/time. see Post #2.

Shuny is claiming that the holographic theory is just an analogy and I was saying no, the theory claims that the universe is encoded in two dimensions like a hologram. I don't actually buy into the theory but was explaining to Shuny that is what the theory entails. When I commented that Shuny doesn't seem to understand what he is talking about, seer posted a paragraph from the paper and asked Shuny to explain it to him in simple language, at which point Shuny just repeated it verbatim and claimed that it was clear enough.

You are all caught up.