Page 15 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump proves hes a racist.

God, family, chicken! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by shunyadragon View Post
    No it is not a correct citation of the Tweet, this is the edited back peddling politically correct WHITE washed version.

That is not all he stated in the tweet.
    WHITE washed? Racist much?

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

2. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    No, in reference to Donald Duck Trump's racism. Your citation as a matter of fact did not reflect the Tweet by Trump.
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeares Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Thst cartoon is moronic. To criticize something you see wrong with our country is not anti-american, it is the exact opposite. It is THE reason we have the right to free speech. We are explicitly allowed the right to say whatever we like about our government. In fact, not only is Trump racist, he is creating an atmosphere in his attacks on the press and his attacks on these congressmen where he is trying to invoke hostility against institutions and people that use their fee speech right to call for change or to criticize his presidency.

Each day, one step lower.

Jim
    Last edited by oxmixmudd; 07-17-2019 at 06:13 AM.
    He will reply, Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

6. Amen JimL amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by carpedm9587 View Post
    WAY too broad a brush...
    Maybe a little bit.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    In fact, not only is Trump racist...
    He's not a racist.

Although I like how you defend the free speech rights of those who say vile things about America, but not the free speech rights of Trump who criticizes those women for the vile things they say.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

9. Amen NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    God, family, chicken! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Thst cartoon is moronic. To criticize something you see wrong with our country is not anti-anerican, it is the exact opposite. It is THE reason we have the right to free speech. We are explicitly allowed the right to say whatever we like about our government. In fact, not only is Trump racist, he is creating an atmosphere in his attacks on the press and his attacks on these congressmen where he is trying to invoke hostility against institutions and people that use their fee speech right to call for change or to criticize his presidency.

Each day, one step lower.

Jim
    And yet, all 4 of them refused to answer when directly asked if they condemned the firebombing of the ICE facility by the Antifa thug. And according to Chuckles Schumer, silence is implicit approval.

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

11. Amen Teallaura, NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    He's not a racist.

Although I like how you defend the free speech rights of those who say vile things about America, but not the free speech rights of Trump who criticizes those women for the vile things they say.
    He is allowed to criticize their policies. Heck, he's allowed, legally, to make racist remarks. But then, so are we allowed to criticize him for making them.

But to the point, had he stayed with criticising their policicies instead of attacking their ethnicity, we would be having a very different conversation.

Jim
    He will reply, Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    And yet, all 4 of them refused to answer when directly asked if they condemned the firebombing of the ICE facility by the Antifa thug. And according to Chuckles Schumer, silence is implicit approval.
    Exactly. Maybe those of you on TWEB making hourly use of ad hominem as a substitute for argument cant quite see it, but by attacking them and their ethnicity, the real problem with these congressman is completely lost and whatever negative response might exist to those policies is even reversed.

In this case, Trumps attacks on these congresswomen has given them a pass on their bad policies by shifting focus away from their bad policies and onto Trump's racism.

Jim
    Last edited by oxmixmudd; 07-17-2019 at 06:26 AM.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    But to the point, had he stayed with criticising their policicies instead of attacking their ethnicity...
    He didn't attack their ethnicity.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

15. Amen Teallaura, NorrinRadd amen'd this post.