Page 18 of 55 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump proves hes a racist.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    So, the morons in the "squad" are all for condemning mean words, yet not for condemning actual attempted murder. Got it.
    In a democracy we don't tell people we don't agree with to leave the country. Trump is an authoritarian, not a believer in democracy, and whether or not he is a racist, he is definitely using racism to divide the country.

2. Amen oxmixmudd amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Not making excuses. Just pointing out the hypocrisy of the "squad" and their idiotic vote this morning in Congress to condemn Trump's tweet and their prior silence when asked about the firebomb attack. It's pathetic.
    Yeah, it's really sad Trump made the stupid tweet he made, because the people that needed to see their silence on the firebombing and understand what it means will never be able to see it now. Trump really helped them out of that potential mess.

Jim
    He will reply, Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

Department Head
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    try not to keep reaching for excuses for Trump to the point you wander into fantasy. You are dangerously close here, if not over the line.

Jim
    Sorry that statement of yours fits you not BTC. you are so into fantasizing that orange man is bad that you excuse the lack of condemnation of TRUE EVIL

God, family, chicken! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    Yeah, it's really sad Trump made the stupid tweet he made, because the people that needed to see their silence on the firebombing and understand what it means will never be able to see it now. Trump really helped them out of that potential mess.

Jim
    They would never be allowed to see it anyway because the MSM is in bed with the squad.

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    He didn't say it about 4 white Europeans though did he. That's not something that Trump does seer, but he does attack people of color all the time starting with his birtherism charade against Obama, which I'm sure you all defended as well.
    So what? The point is, the statement is not inherently racist. It could be applied to just about anyone who hates America! Love it or leave it bro!
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by RumTumTugger View Post
    <AH>
    Nothing of substance to reply to - sorry.

Jim
    He will reply, Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    They would never be allowed to see it anyway because the MSM is in bed with the squad.
    I've seen numerous articles on it. it is a significant problem - it would have been up there - had it not been eclipsed by Trump's tweets.

Jim

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    So what? The point is, the statement is not inherently racist. It could be applied to just about anyone who hates America! Love it or leave it bro!
    "Love it or leave it" does not make reference to countries of origin, though it still carries with it a bad historical stigma. "Go back where you came from" does, and historically as far back as the late 1700's is linked to anti-immigration sentiments. It's connection to racism became prominent in the 1950's and 60's with the debates over segregation and was applied to black people protesting segregation. It also became a rallying cry against people protesting the vietnam war in the mid to late 60's.

It has never meant anything good, and has almost always been used by bigots against people not like 'us'.

Jim

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    OK, time for an aside....

Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    Speaking out is democratic, not hatred of America. "Love it or leave it" are the words of an authoritarian, not a supporter of democracy. We can take Trumps words as racist and authoritarian because he has a history.