Page 39 of 55 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump proves hes a racist.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by NorrinRadd View Post
    I'm still trying to work out the math of "Trump is like Hitler because Trump said harsh things about some people who hate Jews."
    It is hard to do the math if you don't take the time to make sure you've set up the equations correctly. So it is not surprising you can't figure it out. The issues are not as you've expressed them.

Jim
    He will reply, Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    We can all see Trump bask in the joy of watching those people chant. He spent days feeding the monster on Twitter and at the rally it is so obvious he is just sooo pleased it took. And his 'doing the right thing' is itself a mockery:

'Felt a little bit bad'

Jim
    It has already been firmly established that you're not a reasonable or rational person when it comes to President Trump. You don't need to keep driving that point home.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

3. Amen Cerebrum123, Teallaura, NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    <AH>
    nothing of substance to reply to

Jim
    Last edited by oxmixmudd; 07-19-2019 at 04:58 AM.
    He will reply, Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by shunyadragon View Post
    Citing Russian sources is over the top bogus. Nice research efforts on reliable sources. It would help if you would not live in denial and read the local documentation concerning Trump's racism.

Trump is the one to cite Russian sources and heap accolades on his devoted idol Putin.
    You do understand what a parody is, don't you shuny?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

6. Amen Teallaura, Cow Poke, NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    <AH>
    Nothing of substance to respond to.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

8. Amen Mountain Man, Teallaura amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    If he wasn't duly elected then he wouldn't be legit.

Duh! That's why I said that it is questionable.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by NorrinRadd View Post
    I'm still trying to work out the math of "Trump is like Hitler because Trump said harsh things about some people who hate Jews."
    According to Trumps ex wife, Ivana, he kept a copy of Hitlers speeches next to his bed. That should give you a hint.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Duh! That's why I said that it is questionable.
    Er, Jim, you already conceded he was legit.

Hayes, Kennedy, Bush II - all elections that have problematic elements - two of the three being corruption. (And note that I voted for Gore.)

Same could be said for almost every election pre-Electoral Reform.

Trump, however, won fairly. There's no evidence the Russians successfully influenced anything. I knew when Clinton won the nomination it was unlikely she would win the election. Some moron thought making her front runner was a good idea - that more than anything else killed what little shot she had. Everyone was looking at the polls - but the metrics of the race were all wrong for her. Early returns had her in the lead when I turned in - yet I fully expected to wake up to a Trump victory - and I didn't even like the guy.

I fumed for weeks after Gore lost - still not happy about the way the Court stepped in - but Bush WAS duly elected and his presidency was legitimate. There's no actual question about Trump's legitimacy as president - all that is is sour grapes talking.

12. Amen Cow Poke, NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    It has already been firmly established that you're not a reasonable or rational person when it comes to President Trump. You don't need to keep driving that point home.
    You're looking in the mirror, right MM? If not you should be, and practice, practice, practice!

Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    According to Trumps ex wife, Ivana, he kept a copy of Hitlers speeches next to his bed. That should give you a hint.
    Yes, because you can always trust ex-wives to tell the truth about their ex.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

15. Amen NorrinRadd amen'd this post.