Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump proves he’s a racist.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump is a legitimate president of the United States. There's no more a legitimate reason to doubt Trump's legitimacy to the presidency than there was to doubt Obama's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
      Trump is a legitimate president of the United States. There's no more a legitimate reason to doubt Trump's legitimacy to the presidency than there was to doubt Obama's.
      I didn't say he wasn't legit, I said it's questionable as to whether or not he was "duly elected." He's legit because there is no way to prove what effect the Russians interference had. Likely it put him over the top in those 3 states where they put their focus on thanks to Paul Manaforts giving the Russians campaign polling and geograghical data.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
        He's legit....
        Yes.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I didn't say he wasn't legit, I said it's questionable as to whether or not he was "duly elected." He's legit because there is no way to prove what effect the Russians interference had. Likely it put him over the top in those 3 states where they put their focus on thanks to Paul Manaforts giving the Russians campaign polling and geograghical data.
          With or without outside political manipulation taking place, Trump would still be duly elected.

Comment

Huh. Turns out I don't have enough faith to be a Democrat, either.
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
              With or without outside political manipulation taking place, Trump would still be duly elected.
              And how do you know that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                Will this asinine stupidity EVER stop?
                Trump's asinine racism stupidity will likely never stop.
                Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                  No, that if we jump on the hate Trump bandwagon he may lose the next election. Second, we refuse to let the left and the media characterize him. To define the terms.
                  Trump does very well characterizing himself without help.
                  But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                    Have you read the reply? Obviously, no. And you were dumb enough to only quote the hideously out of date part - and now instead of posting like you said you would, you keep insisting I read the thing.
                    I have quoted the first two parts to give the progressive history of Trump's racism, yes, I am insisting you read the whole thing, but nonetheless I will cite more.

Hmm, Mr Emperor is a little naked today, isn't he?
                    Yes Trump has this problem, big time!

His devoted groupie supporters including you insist he dressed nice and spiffy, and true blue, I mean honorable Republican red, and he remains the Emperor without clothes.
                    Last edited by shunyadragon; 07-18-2019, 04:26 PM.

Frank

Comment

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                      I have quoted the first two parts to give the progressive history of Trump's racism, yes, I am insisting you read the whole thing, but nonetheless I will cite more.

You said originally you would be posting more. I said pick something from a relevant decade. And now you are just posting the same thing over and over.
                      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

You said originally you would be posting more. I said pick something from a relevant decade. And now you are just posting the same thing over and over.
                        He took some lessons from the Tassmanian School of Repetitiveness.
                        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                          Trump does very well characterizing himself without help.
                          Get ready for another four years Commie boy...
                          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            And with that, my point is proven, and you concede the debate.
                            Not if im right
                            My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              Would you be surprised to learn that Trump agrees with you?

"It was quite a chant, I felt a little bit badly about it, but I will say this, I did start speaking very quickly … I was not happy with it, I disagree with it, but again, I didn’t say that, they did."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...at-ilhan-omar/
                              Based on the video of his reaction to it in the rally snd his doubling down on the statenent over the last few days, yes i'd have a hard time believing that was his actual reaction to it. " a little bit badly" - rigggght.

Jim
                              My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Okay, Jim. Point blank - why do you support abortion on demand?

Don't you DARE say you don't - you've done NOTHING else in this thread. Trump is our first real shot at overturning Roe in almost fifty years and you want to oust him before that can happen. Obviously, that's because YOU support abortion on demand.

Rather than have a jerk for president, you want to maintain the status quo of killing babies that are merely inconvenient.

It's your morals that are in question since you so obviously side with unrestricted abortion.

And no, I'm not just tired and irritable - I'm doing to you EXACTLY what you keep doing to everyone else. If we're all evil racists, you're an evil baby killer. Or you can stop and think that maybe it isn't all or nothing - up to you.
                                Not even close teal. I am not defending abortion. Nor am i defending those that lobby for abortion as they do it.

As for whether or not the bad in trump outweighs the good that might come based on his putting more conservative judges on the bench. ... that would be an interesting debate. Can that one issue balance all the rest?

Jim

Comment