Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump proves he’s a racist.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
    I'm still trying to work out the math of "Trump is like Hitler because Trump said harsh things about some people who hate Jews."
    Yes, you have the logic down pat!
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
      Sorry Jim, but it works perfectly. You are now an official abortion supporter - should get your card in the mail any day now.
      No, i do not support abortion, though I doubt the moderation here will do anything to stop you from claiming I do*.

Supporting Donald Trump's excess because he might be able to do something to change the laws on abortion is a lot like supporting Lance Armstrong for the good he did in cancer awareness in spite of the fact he doped and cheated his way to 7 tour de france wins

The baggage Trump brings to the table overwhelms any potential good he might do on that issue.

The TWEB chorus defense of Trump would be like claiming Lance never even doped and why aren't we looking at all the good he's done for cancer awareness.

Jim

* so much so I'm not even going to waste my time asking them to make you stop.
      Last edited by oxmixmudd; 07-19-2019, 06:02 AM.
      My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

I'm still trying to work out the math of "Trump is like Hitler because Trump said harsh things about some people who hate Jews."
        00000000000000ab000-00ae.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
          You said originally you would be posting more. I said pick something from a relevant decade. And now you are just posting the same thing over and over.
          What is relevant is the racism of his whole adult life, ALL his life is relevant. I DID NOT cite something over and over. I cited two sections of the same article. If you wish to read more read the reference. I covers more of testimonials of Trump's racism. I said I may cite more, and, yes I may cite more.

I can't be responsible for the fact that others and you are living in denial and will not do your own reading and research. There is abundant references to his racism and ethnic prejudice in recent years
          Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
          Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
          But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]38421[/ATTACH]
            Citing Russian sources is over the top bogus. Nice research efforts on reliable sources. It would help if you would not live in denial and read the local documentation concerning Trump's racism.

Trump is the one to cite Russian sources and heap accolades on his devoted idol Putin.
            Last edited by shunyadragon; 07-19-2019, 05:58 AM.
            Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
            Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
            But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

It is hard to do the math if you don't take the time to make sure you've set up the equations correctly. So it is not surprising you can't figure it out. The issues are not as you've expressed them.

Jim
              My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                We can all see Trump bask in the joy of watching those people chant. He spent days feeding the monster on Twitter and at the rally it is so obvious he is just sooo pleased it took. And his 'doing the right thing' is itself a mockery:

'Felt a little bit bad'

Jim
                It has already been firmly established that you're not a reasonable or rational person when it comes to President Trump. You don't need to keep driving that point home.
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  <AH>
                  nothing of substance to reply to

Jim
                  Last edited by oxmixmudd; 07-19-2019, 06:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                    Citing Russian sources is over the top bogus. Nice research efforts on reliable sources. It would help if you would not live in denial and read the local documentation concerning Trump's racism.

Trump is the one to cite Russian sources and heap accolades on his devoted idol Putin.
                    You do understand what a parody is, don't you shuny?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                      <AH>
                      Nothing of substance to respond to.
                      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                      sigpic
                      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        If he wasn't duly elected then he wouldn't be legit.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]38419[/ATTACH]
                        Duh! That's why I said that it is questionable.

Comment

According to Trumps ex wife, Ivana, he kept a copy of Hitlers speeches next to his bed. That should give you a hint.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                            Duh! That's why I said that it is questionable.
                            Er, Jim, you already conceded he was legit.

Hayes, Kennedy, Bush II - all elections that have problematic elements - two of the three being corruption. (And note that I voted for Gore.)

Same could be said for almost every election pre-Electoral Reform.

Trump, however, won fairly. There's no evidence the Russians successfully influenced anything. I knew when Clinton won the nomination it was unlikely she would win the election. Some moron thought making her front runner was a good idea - that more than anything else killed what little shot she had. Everyone was looking at the polls - but the metrics of the race were all wrong for her. Early returns had her in the lead when I turned in - yet I fully expected to wake up to a Trump victory - and I didn't even like the guy.

I fumed for weeks after Gore lost - still not happy about the way the Court stepped in - but Bush WAS duly elected and his presidency was legitimate. There's no actual question about Trump's legitimacy as president - all that is is sour grapes talking.
                            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              It has already been firmly established that you're not a reasonable or rational person when it comes to President Trump. You don't need to keep driving that point home.
                              You're looking in the mirror, right MM? If not you should be, and practice, practice, practice!

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                                According to Trumps ex wife, Ivana, he kept a copy of Hitlers speeches next to his bed. That should give you a hint.
                                Yes, because you can always trust ex-wives to tell the truth about their ex.
                                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                                sigpic
                                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment