Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Antifa Terror Attack...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    You're a hoot, ff.
    I think ff is 'performing' for Starlight.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      I think ff is 'performing' for Starlight.
      I keep looking but see no sign of Starlight. What news?
      “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
      “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
      “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
        I keep looking but see no sign of Starlight. What news?
        As far as I know, he's still free to pontificate.... I'll see if that has changed.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

A friend wrote:
          Your "friend" should also be on the list.
          Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Except that Trump's "evasiveness" is nothing more than the work of an overwrought imagination that twists everything he says and does trying to cast it in the worst possible light (and not beyond fabricating stuff if reality doesn't oblige) whereas Omar and others are tight lipped and refuse to give any response.
            oh - I can think of excuses for her too. Eerily similar to the ones you guys used for Trump. Maybe she's just tired of people with an 'overwrought imagination twisting everything she says' and assuming that since she's Muslim, she's for terrorism. Maybe she's mad about people constantly casting her in the worst possible light. Maybe she's mad about that and just decided to rub the media and the conservatives noses in it.

I mean, if it's good for the gander, it's good for the goose - right?

But the truth is they are both quite troubling, and I think they are both overall threats to what makes America 'America'.

Jim
            My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              As far as I know, he's still free to pontificate.... I'll see if that has changed.
              Thanks, CP.
              This morning I’m thinking that if Trump wins again in 2020, you might be well on your way, to a hard right, one-party state. Just imagine - no more gays!
              “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
              “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
              “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Thanks, CP.
                He's alive and well and spewing forth nuttier stuff than ever before.

This morning I’m thinking that if Trump wins again in 2020, you might be well on your way, to a hard right, one-party state. Just imagine - no more gays!
                He may have even hijacked your account!

Comment

Thanks, CP.
                  Your posts are getting difficult to top, but I'm sure you'll make a valiant effort to do so.
                  Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Trump doesn't hate gays. He actually has made fun of Pence for supposedly wanting to "hang the gays". (Which does raise questions to me about what Pence's stance is on that issue, but he's not up for election.)
                    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                      Trump doesn't hate gays. He actually has made fun of Pence for supposedly wanting to "hang the gays". (Which does raise questions to me about what Pence's stance is on that issue, but he's not up for election.)
                      You think he's stepping down as VP? Otherwise both him and Trump are up for reelection in 2020.

FWIU the whole anti-gay smear is based in the myth that he funded gay conversion therapy

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

You think he's stepping down as VP? Otherwise both him and Trump are up for reelection in 2020.

FWIU the whole anti-gay smear is based in the myth that he funded gay conversion therapy
                        I actually am a little concerned about why Trump would have made that joke though, since jokes usually are based on a kernel of truth (and he knows Pence far better than I do).
                        "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Even Snopes --- https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mi...rsion-therapy/

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                            I actually am a little concerned about why Trump would have made that joke though, since jokes usually are based on a kernel of truth (and he knows Pence far better than I do).
                            Trump don't need no stinkin rational reason to make a joke out of anything.

Comment