Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Antifa Terror Attack...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
    We seem to be in Bizarro world.
    Of which you're the President for Life.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

We seem to be in Bizarro world.

The fact that you guys gave in so easily to fascism, ought to mean that you have some sympathy for the loosing side in WW2. You might need a little more distance to see that.
      Perhaps that's a 'fact' in Bizarro world....

Your trolling is, as ever, refreshingly obvious.
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

I will never condone terrorism.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
          I will never condone terrorism.
          Me, too, neither!
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

A friend wrote:
            Will Van Spronsen was a long-time anarchist, anti-fascist and a kind, loving person. Here in Olympia some of us remember him as a skilled tarp structure builder from the Occupy encampment in 2011. Others remember him from the protests outside the NWDC last summer where he was accused of lunging at a cop and wrapping his arms around the officer’s neck and shoulders, as the officer was trying to arrest a 17-year-old protester. The very next day when he was released from jail he came right back to the encampment outside the center to support the other protesters. He is also remembered as a patient and thoughtful listener who was always willing to hear people out.

We are grief stricken, inspired and enraged by what occurred early this morning. ICE imprisons, tortures and deports hundreds of thousands of people and the brutality and scale of their harm is only escalating. We need every form of resistance, solidarity and passion to fight against ICE and the borders that they defend. Will gave his life fighting ICE we may never know what specifically was going through his head in the last hours of his life but we know that the NWDC must be destroyed and the prisoners must be freed. We do not need heroes, only friends and comrades. Will was simply a human being, and we wish that he was still with us. It’s doubtless that the cops and the media will attempt to paint him as some sort of monster, but in reality he was a comrade who fought for many years for what he believed in and this morning he was killed doing what he loved; fighting for a better world.
            “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
            “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
            “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

A friend wrote:
              A friend wrote:
              roses are red, violets are blue, you got a nose like a B-52

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                Me, too, neither!
                Terrorist or martyr? Nobody died except him.
                “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Comment

Terrorist or martyr? Nobody died except him.
                  yes

Comment

A friend wrote:
                    That's some mighty fine lipstick being applied there.
                    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                      yes
                      These are very troubling times that we live in, made all the more troubling by your truly disgusting POTUS, who has unleashed the most astonishing hatred and encouraged white supremacy. I do not see that you are alert to the important issues, but I am watching developments carefully, and I will help you to see more clearly through the fog.

After many years, this is speculation, maybe the UN is allowed back in to discover the mass graves in Texas and other border states, or Mexico, that you knew nothing about, but you now know are a possibility, now that they are starting to round them up, as if they were mere cattle. How do you know this? Because it has happened before, many times.

Comment

Originally posted by ff
                        After many years, this is speculation, maybe the UN is allowed back in to discover the mass graves in Texas and other border states, or Mexico, that you knew nothing about, but you now know are a possibility, now that they are starting to round them up, as if they were mere cattle. How do you know this? Because it has happened before, many times.
                        Perhaps the UN will also investigate the thousands of bodies in farmer's fields along the US-Canada border of those who tried to enter Canada ILLEGALLY after Trump was elected. Which the left predicted would happen.

I am still waiting to hear about all those dead people on the US side. Surely the MSM would have been right there counting heads come the first spring. Haven't heard a peep.

What an asinine thing for you to say, ff. Among all the asinine things you say, this is one of the most asinine.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                          Perhaps the UN will also investigate the thousands of bodies in farmer's fields along the US-Canada border of those who tried to enter Canada ILLEGALLY after Trump was elected. Which the left predicted would happen.

I am still waiting to hear about all those dead people on the US side. Surely the MSM would have been right there counting heads come the first spring. Haven't heard a peep.

What an asinine thing for you to say, ff. Among all the asinine things you say, this is one of the most asinine.
                          You're making the mistake of taking ff's trolling seriously, mossy.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                            You're making the mistake of taking ff's trolling seriously, mossy.

I don't take him seriously at all. I just have to point out asininity when I see it.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

Obviously, you can’t go straight to mass killings. These things have to build up gradually and you go along with each gradual step and everything seems normal, and you see nothing on the news, the government owns it, and the journalists are in prison (enemies of the people), and so on. They always want just a little bit more and eventually, the population itself is terrified of its own government, and they look the other way when their neighbours are picked up.

Do you think the likes of AG Barr’s going to protect you from all that?

What you are suffering from right now, is complacency. They will do everything they can to sustain you in that state.

Comment

Obviously, you can’t go straight to mass killings. These things have to build up gradually and you go along with each gradual step and everything seems normal, and you see nothing on the news, the government owns it, and the journalists are in prison (enemies of the people), and so on. They always want just a little bit more and eventually, the population itself is terrified of its own government, and they look the other way when their neighbours are picked up.

Do you think the likes of AG Barr’s going to protect you from all that?

What you are suffering from right now, is complacency. They will do everything they can to sustain you in that state.
                                You're a hoot, ff.

sigpic

Comment