Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump the Autocrat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charles View Post
    What you missed is something called "sarcasm".
    You can do better than slip to JimL levels of parroting a charge back and hoping to score a hit.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

I wonder if the last part is your own conclusion or if you are trying to put words that I didn't say in my mouth.
      Then explain what you meant.

Comment

Originally posted by Christian3 View Post
        Then explain what you meant.
        Charles isn't here to explain himself. He's here to troll. He's admittedly (usually) pretty good at it.
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
          What do they know? Mayor Pete's Episcopal priest probably agrees with Obama

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Christian3 View Post
            I wasn't sure what he meant by citing that Scripture; I thought I would like him to explain it.
            I was just reminded of the instance where Trump talked about "Two Corinthians" and found it funny. You can see it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PX2SicPw1A

Unfortunately he has said and done a lot more that are not just funny errors but goes against basic moral values. That would be what I would point to in a serious debate.
            "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
              You can do better than slip to JimL levels of parroting a charge back and hoping to score a hit.
              He can?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I was just reminded of the instance where Trump talked about "Two Corinthians" and found it funny.
                Why is it funny. Lots of people refer to "Two Corinthians"?
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  Why is it funny. Lots of people refer to "Two Corinthians"?
                  Two Corinthians walk into a bar...

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    Two Corinthians walk into a bar...

I bet that hurt!
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I bet that hurt!
                      You should hear the one about two johns who walk into a

Comment

I was just reminded of the instance where Trump talked about "Two Corinthians" and found it funny. You can see it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PX2SicPw1A

Unfortunately he has said and done a lot more that are not just funny errors but goes against basic moral values. That would be what I would point to in a serious debate.
                        President Trump cited the verse correctly.

No Christian would think twice about President Trump saying "two Corinthians" because they would know he meant the second book of Corinthians.

Comment

Yet another loony birdbrained OP without a cite. Good job!!!
                          I keep forgetting that you live in the conservative bubble and have no clue as to what's actually going on. My bad. But CP, check it out, we have this thing called google now.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                            I keep forgetting that you live in the conservative bubble and have no clue as to what's actually going on. My bad. But CP, check it out, we have this thing called google now.
                            Yes, for ignorant lazy people like you to try to get others to do their work.

Comment

Yes, for ignorant lazy people like you to try to get others to do their work.
                              That's sounds like the argument of an ignorant lazy person who really doesn't care for those fact thingies.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                                That's sounds like the argument of an ignorant lazy person who really doesn't care for those fact thingies.
                                So you admit it?

Comment