Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump the Autocrat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    That's sounds like the argument of an ignorant lazy person who really doesn't care for those fact thingies.
    And I don't think you will ever change.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
      I keep forgetting that you live in the conservative bubble and have no clue as to what's actually going on. My bad. But CP, check it out, we have this thing called google now.
      As the saying goes, that which is presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        As the saying goes, that which is presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
        I dismiss that!

Comment

Got any proof?
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Today is “Mueller’s Eve”.
            “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
            “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
            “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
              meh

Comment

Originally posted by dirtfloor View Post
                ...when Democrats desperately pray to the deity of their choice that Mueller will commit perjury and contradict the findings of his own investigation.

Comment

...when Democrats desperately pray to the deity of their choice that Mueller will commit perjury and contradict the findings of his own investigation.
                  OR go back on his word that he would not testify beyond what was contained in his report.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    OR go back on his word that he would not testify beyond what was contained in his report.
                    Yeah, like he's going to pull a Perry Mason and present damning evidence at the last possible moment, just when it seems that all hope of winning the case is lost.

Comment

It seems that Mueller won't be testifying alone. They just added a handler to the docket...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ley-now-added/

Comment

It seems that Mueller won't be testifying alone. They just added a handler to the docket...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ley-now-added/
                        OK, so this part of that....

WASHINGTON – Former special counsel Robert Mueller has made a last-minute request to have one of his longtime aides appear as a witness during his highly-anticipated testimony before the House Judiciary Committee, one congressional source told NBC News on Tuesday.

Mueller has requested that Aaron Zebley appear with him when he testifies on Wednesday about his report on Russian interference in the 2016 election and collusion and obstruction by President Donald Trump.

The ranking Republican on the Judiciary Committee, Rep. Doug Collins of Georgia, said the move would plunge the hearing into “chaos” and may not be in compliance with House rules.

“This apparent stunt is unsurprising in light of the Democrats’ repeated attempts to circumvent, misrepresent and flout the rules and procedures governing this committee’s business,” he said. “If Democrats believe it is the special counsel’s responsibility to testify to his report, they have no ground for outsourcing that duty at the expense of our committee’s integrity.”

It's the Republican who's upset about this?

Comment

A Louisiana police officer has been sacked for suggesting Democrat congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez should be shot.

Trump is a disease. Get rid of him.
                          “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                          “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                          “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                            A Louisiana police officer has been sacked for suggesting Democrat congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez should be shot.

Trump is a disease. Get rid of him.
                            Yes, because Trump personally went down to Louisiana and specifically instructed this officer to say stupid stuff.

From CNN....

Washington (CNN)Two police officers in Louisiana were fired Monday after one wrote a Facebook post suggesting Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez should be shot and the other liked it.

Officer Charles Rispoli wrote in the post last week that the progressive freshman is a "vile idiot" who "needs a round ... and I don't mean the kind she used to serve," an apparent reference to Ocasio-Cortez's former job as a bartender. Gretna Police Chief Arthur Lawson told reporters Monday that Rispoli -- along with Officer Angelo Varisco, who "liked" the post -- had been fired.

"This incident, we feel, has been an embarrassment to our department," he said.

The incident underlines not only the outsized attention Ocasio-Cortez has drawn as the face of an evolving Democratic Party, but also a heated political climate in which Capitol Police say threats against members of Congress continue to climb.

Comment

And Corey "Spartacus" Booker says he wants to punch the President in the mouth. That should at least earn him an interview with the Secret Service. Preferably under a hot light.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...f-shape-trump/

Comment

And Corey "Spartacus" Booker says he wants to punch the President in the mouth. That should at least earn him an interview with the Secret Service. Preferably under a hot light.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...f-shape-trump/
                                That's allowable - when a Democrat says something stupid, it's righteous indignation!

Comment