Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump the Autocrat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
    Er, Jim, that's NOT what you were saying just before the testimony.
    You serious expect even a pretense of consistency from him?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
      Er, Jim, that's NOT what you were saying just before the testimony.
      Really, what was I saying before the testimony that contradicts post #672, Tea? Any actual quotes, or are you just talking out your backside once again. I'd be crazy to think that the testimony could ever change the minds of the biased dumbells who can only see what they want to see, or already believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
        Any actual quotes...

He's asking for "actual quotes"!

JUMMY --- Mister "look it up yourself dopey" is demanding ACTUAL QUOTES!
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Whew, this thread really grew over the weekend. Over 10 new pages! Rather than read them all I skipped to the end and what a surprise! Exactly the same discussion as on Friday. Nothing new.

Comment

• “Port Covington does not qualify”

Under Armour
            “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
            “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
            “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Because they're not against government ID's, dopey. They're against bogus republican ID laws and other voter suppression tactics put out by the democracy hating party.
              But all they're asking for is government IDs, which you said they're not against. Even folks like Bill Clinton and Civil Rights icon Andrew Young have voiced their support for requiring them. So what's the problem? Is it that you think that blacks and other minorities are too inept and incompetent to get one?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

They don't need to trip over themselves to crow about it, they never expected that the eyes of the biased dumbells [sic] would be opened by seeing and hearing it straight from the horses [sic] mouth. So it wasn't targeted to you, but you'll see soon enough the effect that that hearing and the continuing House inquery [sic] has on the publics [sic] perceptiion [sic] of the Presidents. The president and his administrations corruption and guilt is pretty plain to see already, but most people haven't been paying enough attention. You on the other hand, like Kelly Ann [sic] Conway, you believe in alternative facts.
                If they believed that Mueller's testimony was anything but a dud they would be hyping it to the Democrat voters.

You really should try posting when you aren't stoned for a change.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  If they believed that Mueller's testimony was anything but a dud they would be hyping it to the Democrat voters.
                  The fact that they've abandoned Mueller and feel the need to start over (demanding the source material) speaks volumes about their thoughts on Mueller's testimony.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim B. View Post

The anti fa is kind of a joke
                    You mean like Conner Betts, the Dayton shooter who killed ten and wounded 27? Some joke

Comment