Announcement

Collapse

Animal Husbandry 101 Guidelines

Greetings Animal Lovers!

Welcome to Animal Husbandry 101, this is the place for all things animal.

Did you get a new pet? Tell us about it.Do you have a question about pet care? Ask it here. Are you thinking about getting a pet? Let us know.

There are a great many animal lovers at Tweb anxious to hear about and join in the fun.

In addition to the regular set of rules called the DECORUM, others rules will be enforced here as well.

1) Please keep all pets on a leash.
2) Please clean up after those pets that aren't quite paper trained.
3) Gerbils are not good pets. It's a long story

Thank you and let the games begin.
See more
See less

Let's see your pets!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
    It looks like he is stuck in a sweater that is too small for him
    He liked to show off his muscles.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Jake on patrol...

Jake on Patrol.jpg

He seems to be worried when we're in the pool. He won't come in, but he'll just stay there and watch us.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I am stunned. Had no idea that Jake was the size of Clifford!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
          I am stunned. Had no idea that Jake was the size of Clifford!

I told my wife - "from this perspective, he looks HUGE!!!"

(He's right at 40 lbs)
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Spock. We found him as a stray as a kitten, yet he was neutered already. It's possible he was picked up by one of the government spay/neuter programs and re-released, or that he was just abandoned by another owner.

spock.jpg
            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

My previous kitty, Banjo. He was a stray who showed up here already neutered. Vet estimated he was between 1 and 2 years old. He appeared several days after my father passed away from thyroid cancer and I was living here alone, around Oct. or Nov. 2010. We had many good times 'til he passed away suddenly in early 2017. :-(

bible_banjo.gif

Meh. Attached picture does not appear, and I am not sufficiently motivated to troubleshoot.
              Last edited by NorrinRadd; 08-25-2019, 04:00 AM.
              Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

New pets! Actually, we got these because people are panic-buying all the eggs in the stores. They are also panic-buying the older babies (closer to egg-laying age) so the two-day-olds are all that the feed store had. It will be 5-6 months before we get eggs from them. The stores should have eggs again by then, but so will we!
                I'm total, there are 10 ducklings and 6 chicks. We will eat whichever ones turn out to be males (my dog has called dibs on their feet - best treat ever, according to her).
                Attached Files
                Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

until you fall in love with them as pets, you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    until you fall in love with them as pets, you mean.
                    Psssshhhh. I've already fallen in love with eating roast chicken. Besides, there is only enough room in the yard for ten adult birds, and we have 16 total. Even if they all turn out to be female, some of them have to go.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post
                      Psssshhhh. I've already fallen in love with eating roast chicken. Besides, there is only enough room in the yard for ten adult birds, and we have 16 total. Even if they all turn out to be female, some of them have to go.

Comment

So far it looks like 9 out of the 10 ducks are male. So now we have to eat them all and go back to Tractor Supply for more ducklings. I wish they sold older birds so we could just buy ones we know are female.
                        We don't know yet what the chickens are. They are not old enough.

Comment

358.jpg

Comment

marree 1.JPG

Tomtom 1.jpg

WOOT SLUGGER.JPG

1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                            ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                            Scripture before Tradition:
                            but that won't prevent others from
                            taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                            of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

20210501_125951.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by tabibito View Post
                                Do you have any homing pigeons? If so have you ever used them to send messages.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X