Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Straight Pride Parade Permit Submitted To City Of Modesto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Straight Pride Coalition recognizes that these fundamental and foundational principles and values of life are under a massive coordinated War equivalent attack by those who seek to destroy them for the purpose of establishing their own replacement religious belief system of Humanism/Satanism as the dominant and unassailable cultural and societal paradigm of a permanently enslaved humanity; i.e.; they desire the complete and total destruction of Christianity and all cultural and social institutions founded upon it inclusive of the nuclear family, the sovereign nation state; the inherent recognition of the value, wonder, and awesomeness of human life; and the most fundamental concepts of human identity inclusive of masculinity and femininity.
    - good grief!

Comment

I see demonstrating white pride is just as racist as promoting any other race. We should be coming together as one people, not dividing into ethnic groups. We might be Black Americans, White Americans, Irish Americans, German Americans, Gay Americans, Straight Americans, but the operative group there is "American" -- but instead of focusing on that unifying force, they emphasize the part that divides us instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim B. View Post
        I would say probably yes. People are historical and cultural by nature. That's a crucial and essential element of what differentiates us from other animals. As I said, history and context matter. BLM is meant to call attention to long-standing systemic inequities and injustice that members of the black race have experienced and continue to experience in America that white people have tended not to experience. Even black celebrities, such as the current Republican Senator from South Carolina, say they are routinely and regularly stopped by police for no reason at all other than for driving expensive late model cars. I haven't been stopped in over twenty years-- I don't drive a real expensive car but I don't drive a clunker either.
        My brother was a cop. As was CP and Myth here on Tweb. They will all tell you that when they pull over a car, they can't normally tell what color the driver is. And they can't pull you over unless there is a good reason. If you are driving around with a broken tail light, headlight, have an obscured license plate, or weaving, then they can use that as a reason to pull you over. Driving an expensive car in a bad neighborhood might raise suspicions but they would still need a reason to pull you over.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          My brother was a cop. As was CP and Myth here on Tweb. They will all tell you that when they pull over a car, they can't normally tell what color the driver is. And they can't pull you over unless there is a good reason. If you are driving around with a broken tail light, headlight, have an obscured license plate, or weaving, then they can use that as a reason to pull you over. Driving an expensive car in a bad neighborhood might raise suspicions but they would still need a reason to pull you over.
          word
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            word
            logos.

Comment

logos.
              plastic building blocks?
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

plastic building blocks?
                Almost as bad a Popeye the Sailorman joke made out of Exodus 3:14

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
                  Almost as bad a Popeye the Sailorman joke made out of Exodus 3:14

Comment

In New Jersey they can pull you over if something is hanging on your rear view mirror.
                    When I Survey....

Comment

In my hometown a few years ago, there were two police officers who made a questionable traffic stop. The driver requested a review of the tapes, and the officers were openly talking about how they were looking for black drivers to pull over. (The department was proactive in addressing it, so nobody ended up filing a lawsuit.) So I'm inclined to believe there is some way to tell in some circumstances. Maybe they were making U-turn pulls?
                      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post
                        In New Jersey they can pull you over if something is hanging on your rear view mirror.
                        Most people would be surprised how simple it is for a police officer to establish "probable cause" to pull somebody over. And, what happens a lot, is people who are doing something illegal get so flustered when a police car is behind them, that they'll do something stupid in order to GIVE the police probable cause.

Comment

Most people would be surprised how simple it is for a police officer to establish "probable cause" to pull somebody over. And, what happens a lot, is people who are doing something illegal get so flustered when a police car is behind them, that they'll do something stupid in order to GIVE the police probable cause.
                          I still get paranoid when I see a black and white in the rear-view, even though I'm not doing anything wrong. The vestige of a misspent youth I assume...
                          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                            I still get paranoid when I see a black and white in the rear-view, even though I'm not doing anything wrong. The vestige of a misspent youth I assume...
                            Yes, sir, likewise --- and I was a cop!

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                              ha! I just flip them the bird and step on the gas! Catch me if you can copper!!!

Comment

I get a little nervous too even though I don't speed. I'm kind of paranoid after reading about that Florida cop who planted drugs on over 100 random people for no particular reason.
                                "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment