Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

O Canada, How Far Have You Fallen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O Canada, How Far Have You Fallen?

So Marcia Da Silva does not want to handle a man's gonads, and loses her business and faces a legal tribunal. Coming to a country near you...

Salon forced to close after refusing to wax transgender woman's male genitalia

A Canadian small business owner was forced to close her home-based beauty salon after refusing to provide a Brazilian wax for a transgender woman's male genitalia.

Yaniv filed over a dozen complaints with a British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal, claiming she was discriminated against. "You cannot choose who your clientele is going to be,” Yaniv said while speaking in front of the Tribunal. The LGBT activist has demanded monetary compensation and condemned Da Silva's decision not to wax her genitalia as neo-Nazism.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...male-genitalia
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

So, it's now okay to sexually harass women in Canada.

Personally, were I still an atheist, I'd have done what he wanted - he wants to spend a week in the hospital, that's his business.

I'm not nice...
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

We are indeed a very sick country. I am not proud to be a Canadian as I was once.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

She should have gone ahead and done the wax job. And yanked the hair off as hard as she could.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
          She should have gone ahead and done the wax job. And yanked the hair off as hard as she could.
          Come on now - the idiot was asking for a bikini wax. She refused because she wasn't qualified (evidently there IS a male version ) - think about it, she'd have sent him to the hospital if she'd done what he wanted.

I'd have handed him an Epilady and made him 'demonstrate' first!

epilady.jpg
          Last edited by Teallaura; 07-23-2019, 08:16 PM.
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
            Come on now - the idiot was asking for a bikini wax. She refused because she wasn't qualified (evidently there IS a male version ) - think about it, she'd have sent him to the hospital if she'd done what he wanted.

I'd have handed him an Epilady and made him 'demonstrate' first!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]38573[/ATTACH]
            She could have had him sign a waiver, full disclosure that she didn't know how to do it, and when he insisted, give him what he wants.

Comment

She could have had him sign a waiver, full disclosure that she didn't know how to do it, and when he insisted, give him what he wants.
              True, but it wouldn't hold up in court here - really seems unlikely it would work there. Despite my joke, I don't think she could have safely given him an Epilady, either. Male genitalia simply isn't built for that kind of abuse and the law usually looks dimly at those who do stupid stuff just because some idiot asked.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

True, but it wouldn't hold up in court here - really seems unlikely it would work there. Despite my joke, I don't think she could have safely given him an Epilady, either. Male genitalia simply isn't built for that kind of abuse and the law usually looks dimly at those who do stupid stuff just because some idiot asked.
                Then she could take him to the HRT to get money for forcing her to do what he asked her to do.

Seriously, I would have zero sympathy for the moron.

Comment

Then she could take him to the HRT to get money for forcing her to do what he asked her to do.

Seriously, I would have zero sympathy for the moron.
                  I don't exactly sympathize - it's the 'ripping out parts of his flesh' part that I think might be a wee bit extreme....

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

I don't exactly sympathize - it's the 'ripping out parts of his flesh' part that I think might be a wee bit extreme....
                    That stuff is fragile? Males are wimps! Well, I personally would never have a hair waxing, especially not in the undie region, but I didn't know a waxing down there could cause so much trouble for males.
                    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

If I wanted something like that done, the LAST person I'd go to was someone who didn't know what they were doing.

If I wanted to harass someone so I could play the victim just for attention, the first person I'd go to was someone who didn't know how to do what I wanted.
                      Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                        That stuff is fragile? Males are wimps! Well, I personally would never have a hair waxing, especially not in the undie region, but I didn't know a waxing down there could cause so much trouble for males.
                        It can be done safely (why you would want beats me) but yeah, the skin on the genitalia is really thin.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

The guy is a pervert who just wants to force women to touch his genitals. They should sue him for sexual harassment or assault.

Also:

Trans Woman In Genital Waxing Case Applies For Permit To Host Semi-Nude Public Pool Party With Children

The transgender woman who filed gender-identity discrimination complaints against mostly poor, immigrant women for refusing to bikini wax biological male genitalia is seeking permission to hold three “topless” swims for people ages 12 and up, and parents would be barred from attending.

Jessica Yaniv is scheduled to appear before the Township of Langley Council in British Columbia, Canada, July 22 at 7:00 pm to ask for permission for an “All-Bodies Swims” at three community pools where individuals, including girls as young as 12, will be permitted to be topless. The swim is for kids who identify as “LGBTQ2S+”. In the appeal to bar parents from attending, Yaniv cited an interest in fostering a “safe and inclusive” environment.
                          https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/22/j...im-pool-party/

See? a pervert and a pedophile.

Comment

Very progressive of Canada, to force women to wax a man's testicles a woman's testicles.
                            I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

So, it's now okay to sexually harass women in Canada.

Personally, were I still an atheist, I'd have done what he wanted - he wants to spend a week in the hospital, that's his business.

I'm not nice...

[knees tight together, backing away slowly....]
                              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment