Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Racist Tweet?

God, family, chicken! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    The Wall Street Journal reported that, in 1996, “Trump filed a lawsuit in the U.S. District Court in Palm Beach, alleging that the town was discriminating against Mar-a-Lago, in part because it is open to Jews and African Americans.”

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    The Wall Street Journal reported that, in 1996, “Trump filed a lawsuit in the U.S. District Court in Palm Beach, alleging that the town was discriminating against Mar-a-Lago, in part because it is open to Jews and African Americans.”
    Give it a break, BtC. Trump is known for his frivolous lawsuits, and this one had nothing to do with discrimination. It had to do with local rules that pertained to other private clubs in Palm Beach County as well, rules that Trump didn't happen to like, so he sued. Just like your other post about NECO, this had nothing to do with Trumps love of African Americans or Jews. You're trying too hard, Bill.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Give it a break, BtC. Trump is known for his frivolous lawsuits, and this one had nothing to do with discrimination. It had to do with local rules that pertained to other private clubs in Palm Beach County as well, rules that Trump didn't happen to like, so he sued.
    The fact remains that Trump didn't discriminate and the other 2 clubs did.

Just like your other post about NECO, this had nothing to do with Trumps love of African Americans or Jews. You're trying too hard, Bill.
    You're the one trying to paint him as a racist when his entire life up until 2015 was filled with instances where minorities adored him. And I posted video to prove it.

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    The fact remains that Trump didn't discriminate and the other 2 clubs did.

You're the one trying to paint him as a racist when his entire life up until 2015 was filled with instances where minorities adored him. And I posted video to prove it.
    That was before Putin abducted him and sent him to advanced reprogramming school.
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Well, yeah, but that was before he called himself a Republican and ran against Hillary, so things are totally different now.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

6. Amen Teallaura, NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    That was before Putin abducted him and sent him to advanced reprogramming school.
    You mean filled his pockets with laundered millions. But who reprogrammed you and yours to hate your country and democracy in favor of Plutocratic Authoritarianism?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    You mean filled his pockets with laundered millions. But who reprogrammed you and yours to hate your country and democracy in favor of Plutocratic Authoritarianism?
    I'm surprised you even need to ask...Putin, obviously.
    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Only a complete and total ass would viciously impugn the patriotism of one who actually served. You seem to manage to sink to a new level every day.
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I don't normally use this language, but shut the hell up.
    For what was given to everyone for the use of all, you have taken for your exclusive use. The earth belongs not to the rich, but to everyone. - Ambrose, 4th century AD

All cruelty springs from weakness. - Seneca the Younger

11. Amen Cow Poke, Sparko, Teallaura, Cerebrum123 amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    You mean filled his pockets with laundered millions.
    Sorry, but Hillary and Biden aren't the President...

But who reprogrammed you and yours to hate your country and democracy in favor of Plutocratic Authoritarianism?
    Your side doesn't even LIKE democracy, moron.

13. Amen Teallaura, RumTumTugger amen'd this post.