Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Elite sex trafficking, pedophilia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite sex trafficking, pedophilia

NXIVM, Epstein, VP of Disney. Tip of iceberg.

By grace of almighty God, may we have justice in time of ours!
    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Problem with this is that they may (in fact, I'm pretty certain they will) try and tie him to Trump when elections come around. I suspect Epstein will get convicted around that time, and then the MSM will unleash the unrelenting election spin.

Comment

and then the MSM will unleash the unrelenting election spin.
      They did last time 'Trump rapist', still doing other spin. Still losing.

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
        They did last time 'Trump rapist', still doing other spin. Still losing.
        The problem is that this time they actually have some pretty damning things in regards to Trump's connections to this dude. I didn't say it'll work though, but I believe they'll definitely try.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
          The problem is that this time they actually have some pretty damning things in regards to Trump's connections to this dude. I didn't say it'll work though, but I believe they'll definitely try.
          Like what? demi heard he banned Epstein, from Mar-A-Lago.

Worst case Trump guilty, but also repentant, also decide to reveal everything. Good enough for demi.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iathwwlfV9c

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/52184794/t...ment-cover-up/

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
              Like what? demi heard he banned Epstein, from Mar-A-Lago.

Worst case Trump guilty, but also repentant, also decide to reveal everything. Good enough for demi.
              MSM is not going to focus on Mar-A-Lago. They're going to show the clip when he's at a party with Epstein getting buddy buddy with him, and then contrast that with the video of saying he wasn't a fan of Epstein to show where he's contradicting himself. They're going to focus on the clip where he praises Epstein and claims he likes them "on the younger side." I'm personally not giving any veracity to this one way or the other, I'm just talking about the dirty tricks of the MSM here,, and the fact they've got some pretty ugly ammo this time. I suspect once he's convicted, which will be near election, MSM is going to turn it on full throttle.

Comment

and the fact they've got some pretty ugly ammo this time. I suspect once he's convicted, which will be near election, MSM is going to turn it on full throttle.
                Agree, will be serious. But demi not pessimistic. If anyone can survive yuge media onslaught, Trump can.

Is last card Fake News has, worse than 'Hitler'. They will try, then lose, then Trumpslide again.

Comment

Trump banned Epstein from Mar-A-Lago after complaints from employees that he'd been harassing them.
                  Last edited by rogue06; 07-30-2019, 06:42 AM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Problem with this is that they may (in fact, I'm pretty certain they will) try and tie him to Trump when elections come around. I suspect Epstein will get convicted around that time, and then the MSM will unleash the unrelenting election spin.
                    Two problems with that narrative:

1) Trump banned Epstein from all Trump properties when he caught him hitting on an underage girl.
                    2) During the 2009 Florida investigation of Epstein, law enforcement said that Trump was the only high profile person who openly cooperated.

So Trump's hands are clean, but you're right that liberals will try desperately to tie Epstein around Trump's neck like an albatross (never mind that Bill Clinton was a frequent flyer on Epstein's Lolita Express).
                    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

MSM is not going to focus on Mar-A-Lago. They're going to show the clip when he's at a party with Epstein getting buddy buddy with him, and then contrast that with the video of saying he wasn't a fan of Epstein to show where he's contradicting himself. They're going to focus on the clip where he praises Epstein and claims he likes them "on the younger side." I'm personally not giving any veracity to this one way or the other, I'm just talking about the dirty tricks of the MSM here,, and the fact they've got some pretty ugly ammo this time. I suspect once he's convicted, which will be near election, MSM is going to turn it on full throttle.

Comment

It is when the MSM blurs the lines between truth and not truth in regards to Trump (and other high ranking government officials) so much (especially in regards to sexual misconduct) that that's what the general public will most likely (and rightly so) see it as this time.

Comment

It's obvious Trump knew he was a sleazebag and didn't have a problem with it (there is no positive way you can spin him using the phrase "great guy" on that context). I don't see evidence that he knew of anything illegal. It is interesting that he reportedly had detailed info on Clinton's ties to Epstein before the election... and chose to sit on it. My guess is he had the same instinct as seanD.

Trump is not the real issue here, not even close. The rumors about him were, for years, as open a secret as those about R. Kelly. Why nobody chose to follow up gets to the true heart of the matter.
                          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Epstein found dead in his jail cell. Apparently he managed to hang himself despite being on suicide watch. I find that rather suspicious.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...jail-cell.html
                            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

demi tries surprised act, tries really really really hard

Nope, not working!!!

Comment