Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Mass Shooting El Paso...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seer View Post
    They say he wrote an anti-immigrant manifesto - that is why he drove from Allen Texas to El Paso - to shoot Hispanics because there is a large population...
    That's because they are rapists, drug dealers, gang members and breeders who are invading our country. Although I'm sure that some of them are good people.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
      That's because they are rapists, drug dealers, gang members and breeders who are invading our country. Although I'm sure that some of them are good people.
      I'm sure that the media's constant blaring in 48-point font of the worst possible spin on Trump's rhetoric has nothing at all to do with it.
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
        I'm sure that the media's constant blaring in 48-point font of the worst possible spin on Trump's rhetoric has nothing at all to do with it.
        Trump is the President, don't blame the media for reporting what he says.

Comment

Well factually Jim a lot of those breaking into our country are just that.
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
            Trump is a target of the media because Trump is the worst bully to occupy the white house in my life time. His mockery and belittling of sessions, his constant attacks on people of color, his implicit support of white supremacists, his attacks on women - up to and including sexual assault - these are just the tip of the iceberg. The list is very, very long. He is the role model for bullies of all stripes and colors, and makes clear that being a bully, demeaning people, mocking others, hating people, can get you far in life. He has given a green light to hatred on all sides, he's even sucked many of the followers of the Prince of Peace into his hate fill and bitter room. chaos is what he lives for, the pond of scum in which he swims and grows.

And he is rightly criticized for it on a daily basis.

Jim
            My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

We already know what makes people do this. They are mentally ill with access to military style weapons, and in this case the mental illness is white supremacy inspired to action by the rhetoric of racists like Trump.
              Your jackass thoughtless politicization of the serious disease of mental illness is hereby noted.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                Trump is a target of the media because Trump is the worst bully to occupy the white house in my life time. His mockery and belittling of sessions, his constant attacks on people of color, his implicit support of white supremacists, his attacks on women - up to and including sexual assault - these are just the tip of the iceberg. The list is very, very long. He is the role model for bullies of all stripes and colors, and makes clear that being a bully, demeaning people, mocking others, hating people, can get you far in life. He has given a green light to hatred on all sides, he's even sucked many of the followers of the Prince of Peace into his hate fill and bitter room. chaos is what he lives for, the pond of scum in which he swims and grows.

And he is rightly criticized for it on a daily basis.

Jim
                There is nothing wrong in what he says in the following lines. It as actually a good statement:

“In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry and white supremacy,” Trump said, with Vice President Mike Pence standing beside him, in the Diplomatic Room at the White House. “These sinister ideologies must be defeated. Hate has no place in America. Hatred warps the mind, ravages the heart and devours the soul.” https://time.com/5644120/donald-trum...ooting-speech/
                The way he usually expresses himself seem to suggest he does not believe in these words himself and one wonders what goes through the mind of the so called moral authority Mike Pence when he hears Trump say these words.
                "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Trump is the President, don't blame the media for reporting what he says.
                  Oh like the Charlottesville lie the MSM spouted in 2017? that Trump was supporting the White supremacists.

oh and btw the guy in the video showing you what the lie is. He's Steve Cortes a CNN analyst, He at least knows context matters and shows it here.
                  Last edited by RumTumTugger; 08-05-2019, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
                    Oh like the Charlottesville lie the MSM spouted in 2017? that Trump was supporting the White supremacists.

oh and btw the guy in the video showing you what the lie is. He's Steve Cortes a CNN analyst, He at least knows context matters and shows it here.
                    And how many leftists here will admit that the media lied about what Trump said and his intentions? BTW - you should start a new thread with this video.
                    Last edited by seer; 08-05-2019, 10:57 AM.
                    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

And how many leftists here will admit that the media lied about what Trump said and his intentions?
                      they wont they will say like JimL the Context doesnt' matter.

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
                        they wont they will say like JimL the Context doesnt' matter.
                        You should start a new thread with this video.

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                          Looks like Trump feels the urge to indulge in a little victim blaming.
                          Man, you really are desperate to find stuff to hate Trump for - in no normal world does that quote blame anyone.
                          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

It looks and sounds like Trump is going to give into the pressure of new gun legislation. Being how narcissistic and wishy-washy he is, I had a sneaky suspicion that was coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                              There is nothing wrong in what he says in the following lines. It as actually a good statement:

The way he usually expresses himself seem to suggest he does not believe in these words himself and one wonders what goes through the mind of the so called moral authority Mike Pence when he hears Trump say these words.
                              Yeah, he gets a speech writer to make it better, says it himself, so of course, you assume he doesn't mean it.

Dude, you're a real jerk.
                              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

You should start a new thread with this video.
                                I give you permission to if you want.

Comment