Thread: Mass Shooting El Paso...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Teallaura View Post
    Too!
    you win
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    His manifesto was filled with left-wing ideologies, so why aren't you blaming Democrats?
    For the same reason that they looked the other way when the left-wing crackpot, Bernie Sanders campaign worker and MSNBC fanboi, James Hodgkinson deliberately targeted Republican Congressmen as they practiced for the annual Congressional Baseball Game for Charity in his shooting spree. I mean it didn't even get the usual knee-jerk call for more gun control that these sort of things otherwise elicit.

There was just no way that it could be twisted into something they can blame Trump for. And that is all that matters for this crowd.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Even liberal hack Donna Brazille doesn't think Trump bears any of the blame.

"President Trump had nothing to do with the maniac, and I’m being gracious here, the maniac who shot up a Wal-Mart store. He had nothing to do with the person who shot up, you know, the bar in Dayton. This is unbecoming of the country. The President of the United States, you know, should not be blamed for, you know, these individual killers."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ton-shootings/
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Even liberal hack Donna Brazille doesn't think Trump bears any of the blame.

"President Trump had nothing to do with the maniac, and I’m being gracious here, the maniac who shot up a Wal-Mart store. He had nothing to do with the person who shot up, you know, the bar in Dayton. This is unbecoming of the country. The President of the United States, you know, should not be blamed for, you know, these individual killers."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ton-shootings/
    I've seen her as guest on a number of talk shows, and as much as I hate to admit it -- she often sounds downright reasonable.

5. Amen Teallaura, NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    you win

You, too!

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    His manifesto was filled with left-wing ideologies, so why aren't you blaming Democrats?
    You didn't even read his so called manifesto, did you MM? He promoted white nationalism, the far right conspiracy theory "The Great Replacement. Definitely not left wing ideology. He feared that Hispanics would take hold of his beloved Texas giving Democrats a stronghold and that through intermarriage would cause the loss of purity of the white race. He criticized gun control laws saying that at least with republicans in power we'll have our guns and can repel the onslaught of immigrants. Definitely not left wing ideology, MM.
    So, this right wing nutcase mimicked Trump, his fellow racists own words "there's an invasion" prior to his psychopathic murderous attack, and that's why we partially blame the narcissist Trump himself for motivating with his rhetoric, giving a wink and a nod, to these racist, psychopathic, morons.

8. Amen Tassman amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    You didn't even read his so called manifesto, did you MM? He promoted white nationalism, the far right conspiracy theory "The Great Replacement. Definitely not left wing ideology. He feared that Hispanics would take hold of his beloved Texas giving Democrats a stronghold and that through intermarriage would cause the loss of purity of the white race. He criticized gun control laws saying that at least with republicans in power we'll have our guns and can repel the onslaught of immigrants. Definitely not left wing ideology, MM.
    So, this right wing nutcase mimicked Trump, his fellow racists own words "there's an invasion" prior to his psychopathic murderous attack, and that's why we partially blame the narcissist Trump himself for motivating with his rhetoric, giving a wink and a nod, to these racist, psychopathic, morons.
    Did you read it?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Teallaura View Post
    Did you read it?
    Really doesn't sound like it. I'm guessing he got the talking points.

11. Amen Teallaura amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    How about blaming the guy who actually pulled the trigger?
    How about blaming the guy who constantly reinforced an already racist atmosphere with gratuitous nonsense about “Hispanic invasion” for political gain?

“THE WHITE SUPREMACIST who killed at least 22 people in El Paso, Texas, on Saturday appears to have been driven by a racist conspiracy theory — that the United States is under “invasion” by migrants and asylum-seekers from Central America — which has been repeated again and again on Fox News broadcasts and amplified by that network’s most powerful viewer, President Donald Trump”.

https://theintercept.com/2019/08/05/...rump-fox-news/
    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassman View Post
    How about blaming the guy...
    So when the shooter stands trial, and his lawyer offers as his defense "Donald Trump made him do it", he'd be laughed out of the court room.

That's how silly your blame game is.

14. Amen Teallaura amen'd this post.