Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Mass Shooting El Paso...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    Amazing, huh?
    and the funny thing is, they have no problem with me bringing in laptops or tablets. As if you couldn't record on them.

Comment

• And, by the way, bad guys are often lazy - they want the weakest target, so simply LOOKING ALERT is enough to discourage most of them from attacking. They'll wait for somebody not paying as much attention.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Hey, Sparko is honor bound to be a good lawyer person! He will be scolded by the Judge if he isn't! Then again, that doesn't stop Christians from making bad choices in general....
        If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          and the funny thing is, they have no problem with me bringing in laptops or tablets. As if you couldn't record on them.
          Speaking of laptops and roguetech...

We have a new product that might interest you:

Last edited by rogue06; 08-13-2019, 02:24 PM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39030[/ATTACH]
            From five loaves of bread and two fish to roguetech's self-charger cable. Sharing is caring.
            Last edited by rogue06; 08-13-2019, 02:24 PM. Reason: Had to edit image
            "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Yup.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39020[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]39021[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39022[/ATTACH]
              Well-acquainted with purse holsters, I see.
              I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Nah. I use portable wind power. All the hot air from the lawyers keeps my laptop powered up and has enough power left over to run the entire courthouse.

ScreenHunter_.jpg
                Last edited by rogue06; 08-13-2019, 02:25 PM. Reason: Had to edit image

Comment

Last edited by rogue06; 08-13-2019, 02:30 PM. Reason: Had to edit image
                  "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• nutter with a knife in Sydney going on a rampage yelling "Allahu Akbar!" cops say his motives are unknown, but suspect mental illness. (stopped by 3 good blokes with chairs and a milk crate)

nutter with a gun goes on a rampage targeting latinos, denounced by everyone for being a right winger inspired by Trump (ignoring the fact that he's another nutty ecofacist).

I would say both are severly mentally disturbed individuals.
                    Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
                    1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                    -Ben Witherington III

Comment

• Originally posted by Raphael View Post
                      nutter with a knife in Sydney going on a rampage yelling "Allahu Akbar!" cops say his motives are unknown, but suspect mental illness. (stopped by 3 good blokes with chairs and a milk crate)

nutter with a gun goes on a rampage targeting latinos, denounced by everyone for being a right winger inspired by Trump (ignoring the fact that he's another nutty ecofacist).

And the former easier to stop - but not always in time...
                      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                        Yoink!

Wait... how successful would that be in real life? I have heard people sometimes do get their gun taken and used on them. Which is why one should not have a gun for self defense if you aren't fully committed to using the thing!

Next question, why am I okay with the idea of clobbering a hostile target with a heavy object in self defense, but not anything that would leave a puddle of blood?
                        Because blood is hard to clean up and smells funny.
                        Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Originally posted by Raphael View Post
                          nutter with a knife in Sydney going on a rampage yelling "Allahu Akbar!" cops say his motives are unknown, but suspect mental illness. (stopped by 3 good blokes with chairs and a milk crate)

nutter with a gun goes on a rampage targeting latinos, denounced by everyone for being a right winger inspired by Trump.

Just as well there are very strict gun control laws in Australia and the individual had to make do with a knife rather than a gun, otherwise the death toll would have been much higher.
                          “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                            For me, it was forever having to take the penknife off my key chain to go into the courthouse.
                            On the rare occasions I deign to enter such facilities, I have to divest of POUNDS of... stuff. (I'm a pocket-hoarder, so I habitually carry around nail clippers, small scissors, multiple Swiss Army knives, a fist-size wad of keys...)
                            Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                              On the rare occasions I deign to enter such facilities, I have to divest of POUNDS of... stuff. (I'm a pocket-hoarder, so I habitually carry around nail clippers, small scissors, multiple Swiss Army knives, a fist-size wad of keys...)

Would it be easier just to take off your pants when you go in?

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment