Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: White Supremacists Help Clean Up West Baltimore

Department Head
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsGambit View Post
    The article doesn't say anything about a white supremacist.
    KG it's meant to be sarcastic since the left says all who hold to tradition conservative views(sanctityr of life, famly, etc) are white supremacists.

Department Head
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonhard View Post
    There is a real problem with white supremacism, it exists. It's just hard to tell how much of it there really is given that the media blows marches like Charlottesville out of proportion. Or the recent shootings were one of them was done by an 8chan dwelling white supremacist.
    Leonhard yes it exists but is not as wide spread as those on the left want you to believe they continue to call those of us who believe in the sanctity of life, Family, etc to be white supremists.

Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    No they were white conservatives, that equals white supremacist now a days...
    I think you’ve been radicalized. Please report to your nearest FBI office for ‘treatment’.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” ― Anne Lamott
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Department Head
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWall View Post
    It really doesnt.
    exactly TheWall he is calling out the left who do conflat the 2, He's using sarcasm which the left hates as they aren't good at it.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by RumTumTugger View Post
    exactly TheWall he is calling out the left who do conflat the 2, He's using sarcasm which the left hates as they aren't good at it.
    bingo!
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    bingo!
    I have to ask though why use sarcasm here at all? Why not just say a group of people was cleaning up their town?

Faith
    Catholic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by RumTumTugger View Post
    Leonhard yes it exists but is not as wide spread as those on the left want you to believe they continue to call those of us who believe in the sanctity of life, Family, etc to be white supremists.
    We have them in Denmark too you know, but they've always struck me as an insular group of skinhead losers. So I've never found myself too concerned about them.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWall View Post
    I have to ask though why use sarcasm here at all? Why not just say a group of people was cleaning up their town?
    Because it's been in the news that the liberals have run Baltimore and allowed it to become a rat infested garbage blah blah blah..... so the white conservatives are doing what they think the liberals should have been doing all along.
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

Faith
    Full Gospel Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    "Tact is for those not witty enough to use sarcasm." -- A favorite T-shirt of mine.

In a related vein, I'm appalled by the number of people who don't recognize that The Babylon Bee is satire. (Snopes, anyone?) And I've even encountered Christians who are opposed to sarcasm and satire on the basis that they are "untruthful."

People that humorless or unintelligent should be medicated and denied access to the Internet.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Nationalist.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonhard View Post
    We have them in Denmark too you know, but they've always struck me as an insular group of skinhead losers. So I've never found myself too concerned about them.
    That's what they are over here too. Yet to listen to the media, half of the USA are White Nationalists. At this point it has no meaning. It is a real world example of Godwin's Law.