Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 85

Thread: Democrats pushing racism

  1. #1
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    SoCal!!!
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,618
    Amen (Given)
    278
    Amen (Received)
    595

    Democrats pushing racism

    The House Democrats appear to be racists in that everything that the president says is interpreted to be racist. Thus the Democrats hear racism in everything because that is the mindset of the Democrats. (If Democrats aren't racist, they sure are supportive of the political use of racism.)

    The effect is to increase division in the country. If there is any amount of racism and division in this country, the Democratic continuous magnification of this issue just agitates minorities, who start to think the issue as bigger than it is. The Democratic magnification of the issue also provokes extremist groups of leftist and rightist viewpoints into violence.

    There is nothing as hateful and harmful in this country right now as the promulgation of politicized racist remarks by the media and the House. The Democrats seem to be focused on promoting this division; it seems the Democrats seek uprisings.

    Are the Democrats enhancing the racism in this country or are they calming the country down?

    Have Democrats denounced the type of behavior of Antifa and other leftist extremists?

    Who is in support of this racist propaganda?
    Last edited by mikewhitney; 08-06-2019 at 12:36 PM.

  2. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
  3. #2
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    54,325
    Amen (Given)
    11833
    Amen (Received)
    25216
    All this does is devalue the concept of "racist". It becomes just another word - a name to call somebody you don't like. It does nothing to address the real problems of racism.
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

  4. Amen Teallaura, One Bad Pig, Christian3 amen'd this post.
  5. #3
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    51,491
    Amen (Given)
    1090
    Amen (Received)
    18740
    You Nazi!


























    Of the spelling/grammar variety

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

  6. #4
    tWebber Teallaura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    In my house.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    14,517
    Amen (Given)
    8369
    Amen (Received)
    5362
    I think we are seeing the Democratic Party coming unhinged - possibly a real party shift is in action. They are acting like drowning men - ignore what they say, pitch them a life preserver and DON'T get too close or they'll pull you under!

  7. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.
  8. #5
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,880
    Amen (Given)
    118
    Amen (Received)
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by Teallaura View Post
    ignore what they say
    Yes!

    DON'T get too close or they'll pull you under!
    Yes!

    pitch them a life preserver
    Why?
    Trump is basically "Bruce Wayne pretending to be a foppish retarded billionaire" tier genius, in case nerds need a simpler metaphor.

  9. #6
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    49,713
    Amen (Given)
    4967
    Amen (Received)
    22052
    The President literally spoke out against Racism and specifically White Nationalism and the MSM is going around calling him a racist and blaming him for the shootings. And as noted in another thread, made the NYT change a headline for today's paper where they mentioned Trump spoke against racism.

    So they complain that Trump won't condemn White Nationalists and Racism which means he is a Nazi, but when he does, he is still a Nazi.

    Trump: "In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry and white supremacy. These sinister ideologies must be defeated. Hatred has no place in America.Ē

    The MSM's response?



    Trump Is a White Nationalist Who Inspires Terrorism
    Donít pretend his teleprompter speech changes anything.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/05/o...supremacy.html

    Trumpís speech would be laughable if it werenít so infuriating

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...?noredirect=on

    After El Paso, We Can No Longer Ignore Trumpís Role in Inspiring Mass Shootings
    https://theintercept.com/2019/08/04/...-donald-trump/

  10. #7
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    51,491
    Amen (Given)
    1090
    Amen (Received)
    18740
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    The President literally spoke out against Racism and specifically White Nationalism and the MSM is going around calling him a racist and blaming him for the shootings. And as noted in another thread, made the NYT change a headline for today's paper where they mentioned Trump spoke against racism.

    So they complain that Trump won't condemn White Nationalists and Racism which means he is a Nazi, but when he does, he is still a Nazi.

    Trump: "In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry and white supremacy. These sinister ideologies must be defeated. Hatred has no place in America.Ē

    The MSM's response?



    Trump Is a White Nationalist Who Inspires Terrorism
    Donít pretend his teleprompter speech changes anything.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/05/o...supremacy.html

    Trumpís speech would be laughable if it werenít so infuriating

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...?noredirect=on

    After El Paso, We Can No Longer Ignore Trumpís Role in Inspiring Mass Shootings
    https://theintercept.com/2019/08/04/...-donald-trump/
    Meanwhile liberal politicians seem to have taken a vow of silence wrt undeniable left-wing mass shooters like the posterboy for antifa in Dayton, Ohio. Of course it would be unthinkable for the MSM to ask them to condemn the actions of their fellow travelers.

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

  11. Amen seer, RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
  12. #8
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    49,713
    Amen (Given)
    4967
    Amen (Received)
    22052
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    Meanwhile liberal politicians seem to have taken a vow of silence wrt undeniable left-wing mass shooters like the posterboy for antifa in Dayton, Ohio. Of course it would be unthinkable for the MSM to ask them to condemn the actions of their fellow travelers.
    It is still Trump's fault, duh.

  13. #9
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Maryland
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,218
    Amen (Given)
    289
    Amen (Received)
    1541
    Quote Originally Posted by mikewhitney View Post
    The House Democrats appear to be racists in that everything that the president says is interpreted to be racist. Thus the Democrats hear racism in everything because that is the mindset of the Democrats. (If Democrats aren't racist, they sure are supportive of the political use of racism.)

    The effect is to increase division in the country. If there is any amount of racism and division in this country, the Democratic continuous magnification of this issue just agitates minorities, who start to think the issue as bigger than it is. The Democratic magnification of the issue also provokes extremist groups of leftist and rightist viewpoints into violence.

    There is nothing as hateful and harmful in this country right now as the promulgation of politicized racist remarks by the media and the House. The Democrats seem to be focused on promoting this division; it seems the Democrats seek uprisings.

    Are the Democrats enhancing the racism in this country or are they calming the country down?

    Have Democrats denounced the type of behavior of Antifa and other leftist extremists?

    Who is in support of this racist propaganda?
    hmmm - I agree with the bolded part but ... no, the blame lies first and foremost at the President's feet. The president regularly engages in racist rhetoric in one form or another, and the Democrats push back against it. Pushing back against racist and hateful rhetoric may indeed result in heightened divisions in this country, but the CAUSE is he that issued the racist comments in the first place, followed by his frenzied followers that simply will not face the fact that is the sort of person they have allied themselves with, or who actually support his racist and hateful words but want to call them something other than racist because of the obvious negative repercussions.

    This web site is a very good example. The truth here is often valued only if it supports an agenda. When the truth, even say basic facts concerning global warming, is uncomfortable, then those posts are mocked or dismissed without any regard for the data presented, or any coherent arguments presenting an alternate.

    The truth is that Donald Trump incites hatred. The Truth is Donald Trump is a bully - as he has shown in his attacks on Sessions, Cummings, 'the squad' and scores of not hundreds of others in the last two years. The truth is DT uses racist references and inuendo in his speeches and his tweets. But the truth is not valued by many here on that count and post after post is devoted to the mockery or denial of the truth in these matters.

    Jim
    Last edited by oxmixmudd; 08-07-2019 at 06:33 AM.
    He will reply, ĎTruly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

  14. Amen Charles amen'd this post.
  15. #10
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    51,491
    Amen (Given)
    1090
    Amen (Received)
    18740
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    hmmm - I agree with the bolded part but ... no, the blame lies first and foremost at the President's feet. The president regularly engages in racist rhetoric in one form or another, and the Democrats push back against it. Pushing back against racist and hateful rhetoric may indeed result in heightened divisions in this country, but the CAUSE is he that issued the racist comments in the first place, followed by his frenzied followers that simply will not face the fact that is the sort of person they have allied themselves with, or who actually support his racist and hateful words but want to call them something other than racist because of the obvious negative repercussions.

    This web site is a very good example. The truth here is often valued only if it supports an agenda. When the truth, even say basic facts concerning global warming, is uncomfortable, then those posts are mocked or dismissed without any regard for the data presented, or any coherent arguments presenting an alternate.

    The truth is that Donald Trump incites hatred. The Truth is Donald Trump is a bully - as he has shown in his attacks on Sessions, Cummings, 'the squad' and scores of not hundreds of others in the last two years. The truth is DT uses racist references and inuendo in his speeches and his tweets. But the truth is not valued by many here on that count and post after post is devoted to the mockery or denial of the truth in these matters.

    Jim
    Perhaps you can explain how, for instance, saying that Baltimore is infested with rats was racist. Especially considering that others including Bernie Sanders and even the current mayor (a black Democrat) have made similar observations.

    Or maybe saying that there are a lot of criminals among illegal immigrants from Mexico was racist. The TDS crowd had to twist his words by saying he meant all Mexican immigrants to do so. When you have to lie to support your claim you are admitting to be on very shaky ground with your allegations.

    Or when he specifically called members of MS-13 "animals" was racist. Again the TDS crowd had to deliberately lie and claim he said that Hispanics are animals as they rushed in to defend and coddle these murderous thugs.

    I could continue with examples of Trump's "racism" like this until I ran past the limit of characters in a post, the point being that the claim that he "regularly engages in racist rhetoric" is largely based on things like these.

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

  16. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •