Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Do you ink bro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    Please tell us you're wearing pants.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Please tell us you're wearing pants.
      Shorts to be exact. I'm one of those kind who wears shorts in the winter.

That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Usually it's shorts and a heavy jacket.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

You realize that is a copyright violation, right? You will need to have that removed immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            You realize that is a copyright violation, right? You will need to have that removed immediately.
            It covers another one

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Who is that guy?
              That's what
              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
              - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

[shudder]

Comment

I wear shorts regardless of the weather too.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

I wear shorts regardless of the weather too.
                    But for health reasons.

I knew an elderly man who could only wear short because he couldn't stand for anything to be up against his knees and calves. Great guy. Funny as all get out and seemed to be a good Christian. I'd see him on a winter day every so often near a place I worked around 2004-8 and occasionally his legs would be slightly blue because of the cold.

Personally, I don't understand all the Little Lord Fauntleroys that are around today. On a windy day in the 20s they got their shorts on along with a heavy coat (covering several layers). I tend to figure they have a loose wire somewhere.

Comment

But for health reasons.

I knew an elderly man who could only wear short because he couldn't stand for anything to be up against his knees and calves. Great guy. Funny as all get out and seemed to be a good Christian. I'd see him on a winter day every so often near a place I worked around 2004-8 and occasionally his legs would be slightly blue because of the cold.

Personally, I don't understand all the Little Lord Fauntleroys that are around today. On a windy day in the 20s they got their shorts on along with a heavy coat (covering several layers). I tend to figure they have a loose wire somewhere.
                      I'd probably do so now regardless since I wouldn't have my parents force me to wear pants at this age.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

I'd probably do so now regardless since I wouldn't have my parents force me to wear pants at this age.
                        On the opposite end. I almost never wear shorts even in the hottest weather.

That's because when I was in kindergarten they made me wear shorts and even forced me to sit in the grass wearing them (I used to be allergic to grass) which caused me to itch so much I scratched myself bloody on both legs. I guess 60 years later I'm still sticking my middle finger in the air and saying "you can't make me"

The only time I wear them if a beach or pool is nearby.

Comment

On the opposite end. I almost never wear shorts even in the hottest weather.

That's because when I was in kindergarten they made me wear shorts and even forced me to sit in the grass wearing them (I used to be allergic to grass) which caused me to itch so much I scratched myself bloody on both legs. I guess 60 years later I'm still sticking my middle finger in the air and saying "you can't make me"

The only time I wear them if a beach or pool is nearby.
                          I'm allergic to grass too, but I still would go barefoot in the grass. Well, most places too. I hate shoes and socks. I only wore them when necessary.

For me, since shorts are just more comfortable in general I'll wear them year round.

Comment