Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump is DEFINITELY a covert neo-nazi

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Trump is DEFINITELY a covert neo-nazi

According to former FBI director Frank Figliuzzi. Let's be perfectly clear, this guy was head of FBI counter intelligence as late as 2012...

His conspiracy theory is that Trump Has ordered the flag to fly at half staff until August 8th. This is 8/8, get it! Since the letter H is the 8th letter of the alphabet, this translates to H/H, which means, in neo-nazi secret code, Heil Hitler!

This is the federal institution of nutjobs that want more power and authority to surveil us
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

2. Amen Teallaura, NorrinRadd, RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Incidentally, Jeopardy now bans you from betting $14, $88, or $1488.
    For what was given to everyone for the use of all, you have taken for your exclusive use. The earth belongs not to the rich, but to everyone. - Ambrose, 4th century AD

All cruelty springs from weakness. - Seneca the Younger

4. Amen Bill the Cat amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Catholic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Those are some crazy eyes he's got.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonhard View Post
    Those are some crazy eyes he's got.
    Not quite as hypnotizing as Adam Schiff, but he definitely blinks a lot.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I heard this today on the radio in the car, and I kept thinking it was a gag.
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    88 really is a number that has racist connotations in some circles, but tomorrow really is 8/8. That is a silly argument. Next, we will have to argue that pianos are racist because they have 88 keys.
    For what was given to everyone for the use of all, you have taken for your exclusive use. The earth belongs not to the rich, but to everyone. - Ambrose, 4th century AD

9. Amen Teallaura amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsGambit View Post
    88 really is a number that has racist connotations in some circles, but tomorrow really is 8/8. That is a silly argument. Next, we will have to argue that pianos are racist because they have 88 keys.
    Plus, the black keys are surrounded by bigger and more plentiful white keys!

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    And the Chinese must REALLY be racist, because 8 is the universal lucky number of wealth and health!

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I mentioned the whole Jeopardy thing earlier...

I'm kind of on the inside of the whole fan community so I've heard the story from a few sources but don't know all the details, but basically somebody a few months ago was on the show and picked a random number to wager for Final Jeopardy, and chose 1488 not knowing it had Nazi symbolism (Neo-Nazis are obsessed with that kind of symbolism). The show allowed him to reshoot with a different number (he didn't win the game, so the actual number he wagered didn't matter), and now they tell you that there are five numbers you cannot use to bet. They are 14, 88, 1488, 666, and you can probably guess the other one.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    But that wasn't the argument, Figlusi's argument was that the President is awfully ignorant if he doesn't understand that 8/8 apparently has great significance to neo-nazi white supremicists. He said he wasn't implying that the president was doing it purposely to appease his white supremicists supporters, but who knows for sure, maybe he did know. But he should know better, or his staff should have made it known. It is true, that if Obama did the same, I would give him the benefit of the doubt, but with Trumps history, I wouldn't doubt that he would purposely do such a thing.