Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump is DEFINITELY a covert neo-nazi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    well most Pianos are black or brown....

And the white keys are larger and more numerous than the black ones....

Pianos ARE racist!
    Yeah....

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Plus, the black keys are surrounded by bigger and more plentiful white keys!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
      I am dead serious. Please spread the word that emojis are racist. The scourge must be stopped somehow.
      They are all yellow! That is mocking Asian people! ...Or the Simpsons.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        It only "worked out well" for the dumbest of the tinfoil hat nutters.
        Yeah, that's what I said, for his white supremacist supporters.

Comment

The phrase "Sieg Heil" in German means "Hail Victory!"

And when you "trump" something, it is like being victorious over it. So "Sieg Heil" could be translated as "Hail Trump" which proves that Trump and his supporters are Nazis.

Comment

Jim is trying to influence the stock of Reynolds Group Holdings...
            That's what
            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
            - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
              Do. Not. Help.

You don't want me to highlight the absurdity of all this?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                Whatever you say bong boi

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I'd like to thank JimL for giving encouragement to white supremacists by attempting to imply that they make up 40% or so of this country. He's helping them even more than Trump!
                  Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                    I'd like to thank JimL for giving encouragement to white supremacists by attempting to imply that they make up 40% or so of this country. He's helping them even more than Trump!
                    Yup. He and those he mindlessly parrots are making them out to be far, Far, FAR more influential than they are (which is negligible on a good day for them) which can only serve to increase their numbers.

Way to go bong boi

Comment

"White supremacist" is the new leftist bugaboo. It's their default club to use when someone disagrees with their brand of leftist tripe.
                      That's what
                      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                        Nope, it's not all of Trumps supporters, some, like I said, are apparently just blind, ignorant sheep, who don't seem to realize that they are associated with, and being led by, the basest of the base, a.k.a. "the deplorables." Which one are you?

Comment

Nope, it's not all of Trumps supporters, some, like I said, are apparently just blind, ignorant sheep, who don't seem to realize that they are associated with, and being led by, the basest of the base, a.k.a. "the deplorables." Which one are you?
                          Thanks for confirming my initial estimation, Jim.
                          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                          sigpic
                          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Nope, it's not all of Trumps supporters, some, like I said, are apparently just blind, ignorant sheep...
                            If only Irony were a commodity traded on the stock exchange!
                            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              You don't want me to highlight the absurdity of all this?
                              I was more concerned that you would set off whole new levels of it. Since that horse has definitely left the barn, proceed!

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                                I was more concerned that you would set off whole new levels of it. Since that horse has definitely left the barn, proceed!

And while he's out, muck out the stable!

Comment