Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump is DEFINITELY a covert neo-nazi

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    But that wasn't the argument, Figlusi's argument was that the President is awfully ignorant if he doesn't understand that 8/8 apparently has great significance to neo-nazi white supremicists. He said he wasn't implying that the president was doing it purposely to appease his white supremicists supporters, but who knows for sure, maybe he did know. But he should know better, or his staff should have made it known. It is true, that if Obama did the same, I would give him the benefit of the doubt, but with Trumps history, I wouldn't doubt that he would purposely do such a thing.
    So you are asking that a president should just stay in bed and do nothing on August 8 just in case somebody find a hidden meaning?
    For what was given to everyone for the use of all, you have taken for your exclusive use. The earth belongs not to the rich, but to everyone. - Ambrose, 4th century AD

All cruelty springs from weakness. - Seneca the Younger

2. Amen Raphael, DesertBerean, RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    But that wasn't the argument, Figlusi's argument was that the President is awfully ignorant if he doesn't understand that 8/8 apparently has great significance to neo-nazi white supremicists. He said he wasn't implying that the president was doing it purposely to appease his white supremicists supporters, but who knows for sure, maybe he did know. But he should know better, or his staff should have made it known. It is true, that if Obama did the same, I would give him the benefit of the doubt, but with Trumps history, I wouldn't doubt that he would purposely do such a thing.
    So what you're saying is that Trump should get into the head of not only a neo-nazi, but a neo-nazi delusional psychotic.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

Child of the One True King Raphael's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsGambit View Post
    88 really is a number that has racist connotations in some circles, but tomorrow really is 8/8. That is a silly argument. Next, we will have to argue that pianos are racist because they have 88 keys.
    I presume, if using the logic of the chap in Sean's OP, that makes Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder's Ebony and Ivory a neo-nazi battle song?
    TheologyWeb Needs YOU! - Please Help Us Upgrade Tweb! Click here for more info

"If you can ever make any major religion look absolutely ludicrous, chances are you haven't understood it"
    -Ravi Zacharias, The New Age: A foreign bird with a local walk

Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
    1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
    -Ben Witherington III

5. Amen KingsGambit, Teallaura, RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    So you are asking that a president should just stay in bed and do nothing on August 8 just in case somebody find a hidden meaning?
    Who said anything about staying in bed and doing nothing? I'm saying he should be aware, or be made aware so as to not to be mistaken, if it's a mistake, for sending a message of approval to the white supremecist like this murderer in El Paso was.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Who said anything about staying in bed and doing nothing? I'm saying he should be aware, or be made aware so as to not to be mistaken, if it's a mistake, for sending a message of approval to the white supremecist like this murderer in El Paso was.
    No reasonable person would think that flying a flag at half staff in mourning would be a message of approval. Unfortunately, you are not a reasonable person.
    For what was given to everyone for the use of all, you have taken for your exclusive use. The earth belongs not to the rich, but to everyone. - Ambrose, 4th century AD

All cruelty springs from weakness. - Seneca the Younger

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimLamebrain View Post
    And this, folks, is what full-blown Trump Derangement Syndrome looks like!
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

9. Amen NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    No reasonable person would think that flying a flag at half staff in mourning would be a message of approval. Unfortunately, you are not a reasonable person.
    I'm just saying that I wouldn't put it past Trump. Besides, now that he knows, he could change the date to 8/9 or 8/10 in response to that knowledge. Why is 8/8 so important?

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I'm just saying that I wouldn't put it past Trump. Besides, now that he knows, he could change the date to 8/9 or 8/10 in response to that knowledge. Why is 8/8 so important?
    And then nutcases like you and former FBI heads will then argue that Trump knows folks are on to him and his secret code, which is why he's now changing the date because his cover was blown.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

Child of the One True King Raphael's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    What's special about 8 September and 8 October?..... well I suppose Oct=8 gosh darnit secret codes again......
    TheologyWeb Needs YOU! - Please Help Us Upgrade Tweb! Click here for more info

"If you can ever make any major religion look absolutely ludicrous, chances are you haven't understood it"
    -Ravi Zacharias, The New Age: A foreign bird with a local walk

Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
    1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
    -Ben Witherington III

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    And this, folks, is what full-blown Trump Derangement Syndrome looks like!
    Actually derangement is a characteristic of Trump supporters who think themselves patriots and lovers of democracy.