Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

New movie has liberals hunting Trump supporters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    I didn't.
    I was poking you, Jim - you had said "do you only see what you want to see, or what?"
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

How dumb are you that subtlety always needs be pointed out to you. The above post doesn't say the 1% are all conservatives, it says the plaint that one of the 1% characters emits sounds like a conservative whine.

You said that in response to me saying the movie was about elite LIBERALS. Your meaning was clear, you didn't think the 1% could be liberals.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        I was poking you, Jim - you had said "do you only see what you want to see, or what?"
        Hmm, I considered that possibility, apparently I guessed wrong.

Comment

How dumb are you that subtlety always needs be pointed out to you. The above post doesn't say the 1% are all conservatives, it says the plaint that one of the 1% characters emits sounds like a conservative whine.
          Do you actually have a point?
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Hmm, I considered that possibility, apparently I guessed wrong.
            You're quite good at being wrong. This continues your wrong streak.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

You said that in response to me saying the movie was about elite LIBERALS. Your meaning was clear, you didn't think the 1% could be liberals.
              Hey, I'm not as dumb as I look, Sparko. Everyone knows there are both liberals and conservatives in the 1%, It's just that rich conservatives tend to be greedy, sociopathic, Scrooge types.

Comment

Hey, I'm not as dumb as I look, Sparko. Everyone knows there are both liberals and conservatives in the 1%, It's just that rich conservatives tend to be greedy, sociopathic, Scrooge types.
                I will just leave that there...

Comment

pinocchio giphy.gif

I don't suppose you have a cite for that? Try this one....

Whatever You May Think of Republicans, Don't Call Them 'Stingy'

Taken together, the two studies mentioned exist as inconvenient truths for those who equate wealth with a lack of charity and/or overall stinginess. America’s rich are plainly quite generous, and then America’s Republican rich are statistically quite a bit more generous than are Democrats. The latter is particularly inconvenient for a left desperate to paint a picture of “rich” and “Republican” as something that’s indicative of haughty disdain for the poor and unwell.

You are stubbornly and foolishly increasing your wrong streak!!!

Comment