Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 86

Thread: Nadler: This is Formal Impeachment Proceedings

  1. #61
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,406
    Amen (Given)
    2023
    Amen (Received)
    1625
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Besides, what does it matter what name they give the witch hunt?
    Gotta love you patriotic supporters of our foriegn adversaries after attacking our electoral process, Moscowpoke.

  2. #62
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,406
    Amen (Given)
    2023
    Amen (Received)
    1625
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    He had way too much dirt on Democrats for them to allow him to live.
    Do tell, MM, do tell.

  3. #63
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,406
    Amen (Given)
    2023
    Amen (Received)
    1625
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    If I ever run into one of them, I'll ask.
    Look in the mirror, you're a Christian Trump supporter.

  4. #64
    tWebber Teallaura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    In my house.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    16,091
    Amen (Given)
    10836
    Amen (Received)
    5978
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Yes, you are wrong Tea. Nancy Pelosi is the republicans worst nightmare and the reason for this is that she knows exactly what she is doing, and she knows exactly what the House is doing and the House is doing exactly what she wants them to do. The only way to get the evidence, evidence that Trump is obstructing them from getting, is to have an actual impeachment investigation. Pelosi wants that evidence, she wants an unbeatable hand when that evidence is handed over to Moscow Mitch and the Senate for a verdict. So believe me, she knows, and approves of exactly what Nadler and the House democrats are doing.
    No. I'm not. Pelosi has lost her clout and her leadership. She used to be formidable but right now she's just sad.

    Nadler is getting his fifteen minutes - or his TDS fixation, maybe both, to the detriment of his party and their Speaker.

    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot


    "Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

    My Personal Blog

    My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

  5. #65
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20,794
    Amen (Given)
    6255
    Amen (Received)
    7710
    Yep... Pelosi has repeatedly tried to wrest control of the impeachment narrative from Nadler, and he has repeatedly defied her, making her look weak, ineffective, and not in control (not to mention the fact that Pelosi can't seem to get the House to focus on anything else). But according to Jimmy it's all part of her master plan. Right.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

  6. Amen Teallaura amen'd this post.
  7. #66
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,406
    Amen (Given)
    2023
    Amen (Received)
    1625
    Quote Originally Posted by Teallaura View Post
    No. I'm not. Pelosi has lost her clout and her leadership. She used to be formidable but right now she's just sad.

    Nadler is getting his fifteen minutes - or his TDS fixation, maybe both, to the detriment of his party and their Speaker.
    Well, we'll just have to agree to disagree, Tea, and we can visit this issue in the future and we'll see how sad Pelosi is and how damaged the party is.

  8. #67
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    60,581
    Amen (Given)
    13086
    Amen (Received)
    27657
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Look in the mirror, you're a Christian Trump supporter.
    You appear to be a pathological liar who just can't stop spewing forth ignorance.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  9. #68
    tWebber Teallaura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    In my house.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    16,091
    Amen (Given)
    10836
    Amen (Received)
    5978
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Well, we'll just have to agree to disagree, Tea, and we can visit this issue in the future and we'll see how sad Pelosi is and how damaged the party is.
    Fine by me - I don't think you're gonna like it much. But it's no longer my party so I am not all that sad to watch it implode.

    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot


    "Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

    My Personal Blog

    My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

  10. #69
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    58,076
    Amen (Given)
    1208
    Amen (Received)
    21233
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Gotta love you patriotic supporters of our foriegn adversaries after attacking our electoral process, Moscowpoke.
    Gotta love the hypocrisy of a side that complains about "foriegn" interference in our elections while simultaneously trying to get as many non-citizens voting as possible.

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

  11. Amen Teallaura amen'd this post.
  12. #70
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,406
    Amen (Given)
    2023
    Amen (Received)
    1625
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    Gotta love the hypocrisy of a side that complains about "foriegn" interference in our elections while simultaneously trying to get as many non-citizens voting as possible.
    Well that's just the lie spread by you anti-democratic fascist types who know that they can't win in a fair election, who spread the lie that thousands of people are voting illegally and so try to put up barriers to stop legal citizens from participating. I know that you all know that to be true and that the courts have shown it to be true, but, you know, you are what you are.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •