Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Epstein Found Dead In Cell...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life in solitary.
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• Folks saying she's going to name names as a plea bargain, but I honestly don't see what bargain they could give her. She's pretty old now so I doubt they could reduce her sentence that much that would allow her to enjoy freedom before she croaks. But what do I know? When looking at the absolute judicial atrocity that got Epstein released the first time, in a corrupt system, I guess anything's possible.

Comment

• Alan Dershowitz has unsurprisingly leapt to her defense:

https://deadline.com/2020/07/alan-de...ix-1202977312/
        "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
          Alan Dershowitz has unsurprisingly leapt to her defense:

Not surprising being that the slimeball is neck deep in it himself. He's probably showing Ghislaine some love so he doesn't end up on the list of names exposed by her.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
            Alan Dershowitz has unsurprisingly leapt to her defense:

Epstein has a long close relationship with Epstein although it doesn't appear he was part of their pedo ring. There was an in depth article in IIRC The New Yorker several months back.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Epstein has a long close relationship with Epstein although it doesn't appear he was part of their pedo ring. There was an in depth article in IIRC The New Yorker several months back.
              Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                Epstein has a long close relationship with Epstein ....
                You need more sleep, bro?
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Fox News used the following photo to illustrate the relationship between Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell. Interestingly, Fox cropped the photo so that Trump did not appear. Fox News now says that they "mistakenly" removed Trump from the photo, and that they "regret the error".

"My favorite color in the alphabet is three." - Donald J. Trump
                  "The 'J' in my middle name stands for 'Jenius'" - Donald J. Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by Reepicheep View Post
                    Fox News used the following photo to illustrate the relationship between Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell. Interestingly, Fox cropped the photo so that Trump did not appear. Fox News now says that they "mistakenly" removed Trump from the photo, and that they "regret the error".

"Ooops, my scissors slipped!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Reepicheep View Post
                      Fox News used the following photo to illustrate the relationship between Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell. Interestingly, Fox cropped the photo so that Trump did not appear. Fox News now says that they "mistakenly" removed Trump from the photo, and that they "regret the error".

I mean, it's not like we haven't seen that photo a million times already. Why even show the photo at all if they're going to stoop to that? There are a million photos of Ghislaine and Epstein they could have used.

Comment

• This doesn't make a lick of sense to me unless I look at this from a conspiratorial angle...

Attorneys for Virginia Giuffre, who publicly accused Jeffrey Epstein of sex trafficking, must destroy files they obtained on Epstein after a Wednesday ruling by a federal judge.

Epstein was arrested in July 2019 on charges of sex trafficking and conspiracy to engage in sex trafficking. Allegedly, Epstein procured women to have sexual relations with high-profile individuals, such as Prince Andrew. Information about Epstein, culled from a 2015 civil suit filed against Epstein by Giuffre, allegedly contained the names of individuals with whom Epstein had conducted business.

Senior U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska ruled Wednesday that Giuffre's lawyers had come into possession of the documents improperly, noting that the protective order could only be enforced during the civil lawsuit proceedings which had already been settled. Preska wrote that all the materials in the files "shall be destroyed."

Preska also requested proof that the documentation had been destroyed. "Counsel shall submit an affidavit detailing the steps taken to do so," Preska's ruling added.
                        And this is why I don't have an ounce of doubt Esptein was murdered, and why I have an extremely pessimistic view justice will ever be served. We live in absolute lawless times, and the elites involved in all this are much too powerful and influential.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
                          This doesn't make a lick of sense to me unless I look at this from a conspiratorial angle...

And this is why I don't have an ounce of doubt Esptein was murdered, and why I have an extremely pessimistic view justice will ever be served. We live in absolute lawless times, and the elites involved in all this are much too powerful and influential.
                          Chislaine Maxwell!

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                            Chislaine Maxwell!
                            Ghislaine. And if you think anything will come of that other than MAYBE some low level schlub gets outed, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. Good luck with that. I'm not at all hopeful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

"Ooops, my scissors slipped!"
                              Emergency vassectomy?
                              Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                              Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                              But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

• Hit carried out on judge's family after she was assigned to an Epstein finances case. Her son was killed and her husband is in critical condition. The judge herself was unharmed. Hitman posed as a FedEx driver and shot the husband and son when they answered the door.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...jersey-attack/
                                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment