Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Epstein Found Dead In Cell...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    It's looking more like they were overworked being severely understaffed and pulling 80 hour shifts.
    80 hour shifts? Man, that's hardcore.
    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
      80 hour shifts? Man, that's hardcore.
      And that's often enabled by "looking the other way" when guards need to take a nap on duty.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        No doubt it's very unusual. I don't know the type of bunk bed, but if it's a fairly typical prison issue, I know of a man who did just that by tying the bed sheet around his neck, kneeling on the top bunk, bed sheet tied "short leash" to the top bunk. Then he did a kind of reverse cannon ball dive which snapped his neck. His legs were also too long to have just "hung" himself.

I don't have a dog in this fight - I don't need to believe or not believe any conspiracy - I know strange things happen, but I don't just push a conspiracy theory where I don't see a solid basis for it.
        Shouldn't an autopsy be able to determine how the bones were broken, whether they were crushed through strangulation, or suddenly snapped? Or is that only on TV shows?
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          Shouldn't an autopsy be able to determine how the bones were broken, whether they were crushed through strangulation, or suddenly snapped? Or is that only on TV shows?
          Yes, I would think an autopsy would show that the breaks were consistent or inconsistent with a hanging, but even then, the conspiracy would be that the medical examiner was in somebody's pocket. This whole thing is just one big carnival.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I'm crushed!

Feel free to keep your hopes alive, Jim, but prepare for major disappointment.
            Well, once again, I notice you didn't answer the question, CP.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
              Well, once again, I notice you didn't answer the question, CP.
              Cool

Comment

• JimL, out of curiosity, have you read the Mueller Report?

Comment

• Originally posted by Raphael View Post
                  From the NZ Herald (a slightly leftish MSM. Publication)

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/new...ectid=12258905
                  Source: NZ Herald

Autopsy finds broken bones in Jeffrey Epstein's neck, deepening questions around his death
                  An autopsy found that financier Jeffrey Epstein sustained multiple breaks in his neck bones, according to two people familiar with the findings, deepening the mystery about the circumstances around his death.

Among the bones broken in Epstein's neck was the hyoid bone, which in men is near the Adam's apple. Such breaks might be self-inflicted but they are more common in victims of homicide by strangulation, the experts said.

The details are the first findings to emerge from the autopsy of Epstein, a convicted sex offender and multimillionaire in federal custody on charges of sex trafficking. He died early Saturday morning after guards found him hanging in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan and he could not be revived.

© Copyright Original Source

Tying a sheet around your neck and hanging yourself is pretty much the same as strangulation, isn't it?

I know it's fun to joke around about Hillary and other conspiracy theories but does anyone really believe this guy didn't commit suicide?

He was going to be put on trial for pedophilia in front of the world. He killed himself out of shame.

Comment

JimL, out of curiosity, have you read the Mueller Report?
                    I think he is waiting for the comic book version to come out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      Tying a sheet around your neck and hanging yourself is pretty much the same as strangulation, isn't it?
                      It depends on the drop - if you can propel yourself off the top of the bunk, cannon ball dive style, so it snaps your neck, then it's a hanging.

I know it's fun to joke around about Hillary and other conspiracy theories but does anyone really believe this guy didn't commit suicide?

He was going to be put on trial for pedophilia in front of the world. He killed himself out of shame.
                      Absent evidence to the contrary, I'm going with that. The simplest explanation being the best, and all that.

Comment

• Epstein adorned Manhattan mansion with painting of Bill Clinton dressed as woman

The late alleged sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein had a provocative oil painting of former President Bill Clinton hanging in his Manhattan mansion.

“It was hanging up there prominently — as soon as you walked in — in a room to the right,” said a source who had seen the head-turning art, according to the New York Post. “Everybody who saw it laughed and smirked.”

Another woman claimed to have snapped a photo of the picture while visiting the convicted sex offender in October 2012.

Painted by artist Petrina Ryan-Kleid, "Parsing Bill" depicts Clinton sitting seductively in a chair in the Oval Office, adorned in red heels and a blue dress reminiscent of the infamous garb that the former president soiled during his dalliance with Monica Lewinsky.

ScreenHunter_.jpg

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...essed-as-woman
                        Last edited by Sparko; 08-15-2019, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                          Epstein adorned Manhattan mansion with painting of Bill Clinton dressed as woman

The late alleged sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein had a provocative oil painting of former President Bill Clinton hanging in his Manhattan mansion.

“It was hanging up there prominently — as soon as you walked in — in a room to the right,” said a source who had seen the head-turning art, according to the New York Post. “Everybody who saw it laughed and smirked.”

Another woman claimed to have snapped a photo of the picture while visiting the convicted sex offender in October 2012.

Painted by artist Petrina Ryan-Kleid, "Parsing Bill" depicts Clinton sitting seductively in a chair in the Oval Office, adorned in red heels and a blue dress reminiscent of the infamous garb that the former president soiled during his dalliance with Monica Lewinsky.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39055[/ATTACH]

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...essed-as-woman
                          You know, I miss the good old days...of about 5 minutes ago, when I didn't know this existed.

Comment

You know, I miss the good old days...of about 5 minutes ago, when I didn't know this existed.
                            Unfortunately, I saw this last night, and opted to ignore it. Thank you EVER SO MUCH, Sparky!

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

Unfortunately, I saw this last night, and opted to ignore it. Thank you EVER SO MUCH, Sparky!
                                Now you understand why Epstein committed suicide.

Comment