Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Epstein Found Dead In Cell...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Who told you that?
    None of the accounts demonstrate anything resembling a close friendship. I readily admit that being in the same social circles demonstrates poor judgment... But I think you're reaching a bit.
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
      None of the accounts demonstrate anything resembling a close friendship. I readily admit that being in the same social circles demonstrates poor judgment... But I think you're reaching a bit.
      Well that's certainly a possibility, but the many friendly pictures of them all together, as well as Trumps acknowledgment of Epstein as a one time friend is an indication to me that he knows them a whole lot more than he is letting on. When, speaking of them, Trump says; "I guess they lived in Palm beach," you know he's lying, because he knows they lived in Palm Beach. When people pretend not to know a thing which you already know that they do know, then you can pretty much bet on the fact that they are pretending not to know that thing, because for some reason they are afraid to reveal to you that they do know.
      So, that was an indication to me, that he knows them better than he is letting on and that he doesn't want that to be known because he is concerned about something. And then to twice "wish her luck?" For political reasons alone, particularly just before an election, it's highly unlikely that he would wish such a one good luck unless he felt it to be in his best interests to do so.

Comment

• So, Trump clearly states that Epstein may have been murdered (something pretty much everyone suspects) because no one knows what really happened, contrary to good 'ol Barr who was rather frank about the suicide, and gave no indication at all their was foul play. That's what you've got to love about Trump; he can't keep a secret to save his life.

He also tries to clarify his previous statement ("I wish her well") by implying she might be suicided, and that's apparently what he meant by that, I guess, though in his typical unintelligible style.

Source

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
          So, Trump clearly states that Epstein may have been murdered (something pretty much everyone suspects) because no one knows what really happened, contrary to good 'ol Barr who was rather frank about the suicide, and gave no indication at all their was foul play. That's what you've got to love about Trump; he can't keep a secret to save his life.

He also tries to clarify his previous statement ("I wish her well") by implying she might be suicided, and that's apparently what he meant by that, I guess, though in his typical unintelligible style.

Source
          Either that, or he has to walk on eggshells when it comes to someone he knows quite well, and who knows him quite well too. Trump spoke well of Michael Cohen as well until as Trump would put it, he ratted on him. Chislaine, if she has anything on Trump, will most likely be looking for a pardon.
          Last edited by JimL; 08-04-2020, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Either that, or he has to walk on eggshells when it comes to someone he knows quite well, and who knows him quite well too. Trump spoke well of Michael Cohen as well until as Trump would put it, he ratted on him. Chislaine, if she has anything on Trump, will most likely be looking for a pardon.
            But you guys believe Trump sends out subtle coded messages to his white supremacist base. Why would he make it this obvious and not send these types of messages to Ghislaine (not "Chislaine")?

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
              But you guys believe Trump sends out subtle coded messages to his white supremacist base. Why would he make it this obvious and not send these types of messages to Ghislaine (not "Chislaine")?
              Who says he hasn't already been in contact with Ghislaine? He talks to his criminal cohorts, like Putin, in private all the time. Why would someone in the middle of a run for the presidency wish a child sex ring procurer well?

Comment

Who says he hasn't already been in contact with Ghislaine? He talks to his criminal cohorts, like Putin, in private all the time. Why would someone in the middle of a run for the presidency wish a child sex ring procurer well?
                If he's been in contact with her, why would he need to wish her well in public? Come on, man, if you're going to get conspiratorial, at least make some sense. No, I believe it's what he claims he meant. He was saying I hope she isn't suicided like Epstein, he's just too dumb to express it clearly.

Comment

• It's literally impossible for this to be a mere coincidence. Somebody trying to send a message?

Jean-Luc Brunel, the French modeling agent accused of procuring over 1,000 women and girls for Jeffrey Epstein, was discovered hanging in his Paris prison cell Saturday morning while “security cameras were reportedly not working.”

The 76-year-old’s “apparent suicide” bears striking similarities to Epstein’s death in August of 2019, where “US authorities later said that ‘technical errors’ led to the CCTV footage of the convicted sex offender’s prison cell being lost,” the Daily Express reports.

“A night patrol found his lifeless body at about 1am,” a source told the Daily Mail of Brunel’s death. “A judicial enquiry has been launched, and early evidence points to suicide.”

The Daily Express reports that the apparent suicide occurred in a section of the prison “where the security cameras were reportedly not working.”

“Brunel is thought to have been alone at the time of his death and there were no cameras to record his final hours, according to an investigating source at La Santé – one of the toughest jails in France,” Daily Mail reports.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2022...h-prison-cell/
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    It's literally impossible for this to be a mere coincidence. Somebody trying to send a message?

Jean-Luc Brunel, the French modeling agent accused of procuring over 1,000 women and girls for Jeffrey Epstein, was discovered hanging in his Paris prison cell Saturday morning while “security cameras were reportedly not working.”

The 76-year-old’s “apparent suicide” bears striking similarities to Epstein’s death in August of 2019, where “US authorities later said that ‘technical errors’ led to the CCTV footage of the convicted sex offender’s prison cell being lost,” the Daily Express reports.

“A night patrol found his lifeless body at about 1am,” a source told the Daily Mail of Brunel’s death. “A judicial enquiry has been launched, and early evidence points to suicide.”

The Daily Express reports that the apparent suicide occurred in a section of the prison “where the security cameras were reportedly not working.”

“Brunel is thought to have been alone at the time of his death and there were no cameras to record his final hours, according to an investigating source at La Santé – one of the toughest jails in France,” Daily Mail reports.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2022...h-prison-cell/
                    Wow. Guess I should have gotten into the Prison Security Camera Repair business. Sounds like it's straight up booming

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Wow. Guess I should have gotten into the Prison Security Camera Repair business. Sounds like it's straight up booming
                      Nah, you'd go broke because nobody would call you. Much more convenient for them when the cameras "malfunction".

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                        It's literally impossible for this to be a mere coincidence. Somebody trying to send a message?
                        I would be more suspicious if he was cooperating with authorities in return for leniency.

Comment

• It looks like we have conflicting information. The Daily Express is reporting the cameras were either not on or malfunctioning; the Daily Mail suggest there were no cameras to begin with. https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ein-conspiracy

The timing here looks suspicious but I have other questions about the alleged conspiracy. Who did it? Epstein's footage is missing, but how would they have gotten in and out of the prison to begin with? Cameras presumably would have detected that. And why hasn't the alleged ringleader gone after any of the accusers, who would presumably be easier to target?
                          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                            It looks like we have conflicting information. The Daily Express is reporting the cameras were either not on or malfunctioning; the Daily Mail suggest there were no cameras to begin with. https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ein-conspiracy

The timing here looks suspicious but I have other questions about the alleged conspiracy. Who did it?
                            no cameras in a prison? That might be believable out in like Mexico or Somalia or something, but not a 1st world country.In Paris no less.
                            Epstein's footage is missing, but how would they have gotten in and out of the prison to begin with? Cameras presumably would have detected that. And why hasn't the alleged ringleader gone after any of the accusers, who would presumably be easier to target?
                            You pay the guards to do it. The ones that just happened to be asleep just as the cameras just happened to malfunction just as Epstein happened to kill himself.

Comment

no cameras in a prison? That might be believable out in like Mexico or Somalia or something, but not a 1st world country.In Paris no less.

You pay the guards to do it. The ones that just happened to be asleep just as the cameras just happened to malfunction just as Epstein happened to kill himself.
                              We're talking about people at the highest levels of society, private citizens who have more power and influence then even our own politicians. I don't find it at all hard to believe that it would be trivial for them to pull off these killings.

Comment

The given reasoning is that such surveillance is thought to violate privacy/human rights, which is believable in western Europe.

Comment