Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Epstein Found Dead In Cell...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Except it isn't a goofy claim, as Norrinradd said himself, he still believes the false narrative that the Clintons murdered Vince Foster, a story which is still pushed today by conservative talking heads. Then there was pizza gate. or how about the claim that climate change is a hoax. Conservatives also ate up the false and ridiculous birtherism claim pushed by Trump, as well as his record amount of lies since becoming president. So, perhaps you don't fall into that category of the naive, but obviously a great many belonging to your political tribe do and are open to believing the most ridiculous claims put to them.

We don't have those kind of goofy claims being pushed on us by democrat leaders, probably because they know we aren't that naive.
    I bet it's the Russians pushing all these crazy conspiracy theories.
    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
      It's the Ukrainians trying to make the Russians look bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
        All I know is that it is republicans that fall for them.

Comment

All I know is that it is republicans that fall for them.

Two words.... Callu Shun
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Two words.... Callu Shun
            EGGZACTLY! You fell for Trumps "no collusion, no obstruction" rant, even though both are right there in the report for you to see.

Comment

EGGZACTLY! You fell for Trumps "no collusion, no obstruction" rant, even though both are right there in the report for you to see.
              One wonders, then, why Democratic leadership isn't taking that ammunition and using it to present its case for impeachment. Maybe they're just being charitable?
              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                The reason Trump would tweet stuff suggesting Epstein had been murdered is (1) he's a goofball, and (2) he knows many of us can't *completely* rid ourselves of suspicions ever since Vince Foster.

Honestly, there are many inconsistencies to be sorted out. Even in regard to the prior presumed suicide attempt, Epstein himself reportedly claimed he did not try to commit suicide, but was assaulted. Even if they didn't believe him, the claim should have been taken seriously enough to monitor him much more closely, even when he was no longer deemed a suicide threat.

Inexplicably alone in his cell, no guard checks for several hours, one guard not really an actual guard, yells and screams heard from the direction of his cell (possibly from people trying to rouse him, as opposed to foul play, but not clear at this time).
                Trump is also attracted to conspiracy theories like Obama being from Kenya. Moreover the man is an absolute master at trolling opponents.

In any case it was inappropriate for him, as POTUS, to be tweeting such stuff.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

For someone who repeatedly asked others if they read the Muller Report it is incredibly obvious that you never did.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    It's the Ukrainians trying to make the Russians look bad.
                    Actually it's Elvis, living in a trailer park in Wyoming, who's behind it all.

Comment

No, I actually spent time reading Mueller's report. You outta have somebody read it to you who can explain the big words.
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                        One wonders, then, why Democratic leadership isn't taking that ammunition and using it to present its case for impeachment. Maybe they're just being charitable?
                        Yeah, they had their report, and obviously didn't get what they wanted, or they wouldn't be demanding the source material to have a go at it themselves.

Comment

Except it isn't a goofy claim, as Norrinradd said himself, he still believes the false narrative that the Clintons murdered Vince Foster, a story which is still pushed today by conservative talking heads. Then there was pizza gate. or how about the claim that climate change is a hoax. Conservatives also ate up the false and ridiculous birtherism claim pushed by Trump, as well as his record amount of lies since becoming president. So, perhaps you don't fall into that category of the naive, but obviously a great many belonging to your political tribe do and are open to believing the most ridiculous claims put to them.

We don't have those kind of goofy claims being pushed on us by democrat leaders, probably because they know we aren't that naive.
                          Well before Trump was pushing the birtherism nonsense you had the Hillary campaign circulating it. As for Dem leaders not pushing goofy conspiracy theories...

Under what rock have you been living for the past 2½ years?

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            Trump is also attracted to conspiracy theories like Obama being from Kenya. Moreover the man is an absolute master at trolling opponents.

In any case it was inappropriate for him, as POTUS, to be tweeting such stuff.
                            It's Trump's characteristic but in this case it was extremely reckless even for him. POTUS making a claim like that is beyond even reckless. Everyone knows the prison is under the authority of the Trump admin via the AG. To assume Clinton had some way of influencing the management of the facility as an outsider takes a giant leap to believe, yet he's still implying that foul play is involved. It almost makes it look like he's desperately trying to deflect, or create some sort of partisan diversion. I could definitely see how his opposition would interpret it that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                              Yeah, they had their report, and obviously didn't get what they wanted, or they wouldn't be demanding the source material to have a go at it themselves.
                              Hush. I'm giving JimL the opportunity to think things through.
                              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                              sigpic
                              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                                Hush. I'm giving JimL the opportunity to think...
                                And that's the point where you erred.

Comment