Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Epstein Found Dead In Cell...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epstein Found Dead In Cell...

But wasn't he on suicide watch? I wonder if the Clintons were in town?

Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, 66, kills himself in his Manhattan jail cell, 24 hours after files in his case were unsealed and two weeks after he was placed on suicide watch ahead of his sex trafficking trial.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...jail-cell.html
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Apparently "suicide watch" means they sat back and watched him commit suicide.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Apparently "suicide watch" means they sat back and watched him commit suicide.
      Or Bill sent him a message, like in the Godfather.
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Was he found in a bath with his veins opened?

I’ll bet there are a few perverted political types that are very relieved at that news, and maybe a few prison wardens are looking forward to buying a new motor car, or something. No doubt, the truth will trickle out.
        “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
        “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
        “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by dirtfloor View Post
          I’ll bet there are a few perverted political types that are very relieved at that news....
          Bill Clinton, for one, who was a frequent flyer on Epstein's "Lolita Express" and spent a lot of time on Epstein's pedophile island.

Comment

Bill Clinton, for one, who was a frequent flyer on Epstein's "Lolita Express" and spent a lot of time on Epstein's pedophile island.
            In his defence, I must add that Clinton is a man with an admirably strong libido.
            “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
            “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Comment

Someone was very quick to say it was suicide!

Comment

Jeffrey Epstein found dead in his cell

They're saying that he hung himself which immediately brings up the question of how this could have happened since he was under a 24/7 suicide watch. As USA Today notes:

It was not immediately clear how Epstein could have killed himself. Three weeks ago he was placed on suicide watch after being found unconscious in his cell in Manhattan Correctional Center. He had suffered injuries to his neck in what appeared to be a suicide attempt or jailhouse assault.

Apparently the New York Times is saying that it is unclear whether additional measures had been put in place to ensure he did not try to take his own life for a second time.

The timing is interesting since it happened 24 hours after the unsealing of court documents detailing allegations of his sexual abuse of underage girls in a 2015 lawsuit filed by Virginia Roberts Giuffre against Epstein's associate, socialite Ghislaine Maxwell who supposedly procured many of the underage girls for Epstein.

The documents name several prominent men as having sex with underage girls including former Senate Majority George Mitchell and former New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson (both Democrats) as well as Great Britain's Prince Andrew.

It should be noted that she did not name either Bill Clinton (who flew down to Epstein's private island on his plane known as the "Lolita Express" over 20 times) or Donald Trump (who banned Epstein from his Mar-a-Lago resort 15 years ago after a complaint was made by an underage staffer), although both get mentioned in stories about Epstein.

ETA: Merged the thread that I started on it with this one
                Last edited by rogue06; 08-10-2019, 11:09 AM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

This may not be very Christian of me...but all I can think is "LOL".

After causing immeasurable harm to others and being entirely unrepentant about it, his life came crashing down when his activities were revealed. The world's better off without him, and now the victim's don't have to go through the trauma of a trial. Seems like the best possible outcome for everyone except for him...and it's difficult to feel sorry for him.
                  "If you believe, take the first step, it leads to Jesus Christ. If you don't believe, take the first step all the same, for you are bidden to take it. No one wants to know about your faith or unbelief, your orders are to perform the act of obedience on the spot. Then you will find yourself in the situation where faith becomes possible and where faith exists in the true sense of the word." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship

Comment

68445421_2701681456532261_846686638435205120_n.jpg

Comment

Here we go...

Joe Scarborough Implies Trump-Russia Conspiracy in 'Bull...' suicide

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/jo...stein-suicide/

Trump Official Promotes Clinton Conspiracy Theory About Epstein’s Death

https://www.registercitizen.com/ente...y-14295259.php
                      Last edited by seer; 08-10-2019, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by myth View Post

After causing immeasurable harm to others and being entirely unrepentant about it, his life came crashing down when his activities were revealed. The world's better off without him, and now the victim's don't have to go through the trauma of a trial. Seems like the best possible outcome for everyone except for him...and it's difficult to feel sorry for him.
                        They were exposed something like a decade ago but thanks to an obscene sweetheart deal he got off with a slap on the wrist and pretty much continued.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by myth View Post

No trial also means that many of his coconspirators could escape justice and continue their evil.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            They were exposed something like a decade ago but thanks to an obscene sweetheart deal he got off with a slap on the wrist and pretty much continued.
                            Indeed, but now he was facing more charges with an outraged public. Finally.
                            "If you believe, take the first step, it leads to Jesus Christ. If you don't believe, take the first step all the same, for you are bidden to take it. No one wants to know about your faith or unbelief, your orders are to perform the act of obedience on the spot. Then you will find yourself in the situation where faith becomes possible and where faith exists in the true sense of the word." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship

Comment

No trial also means that many of his coconspirators could escape justice and continue their evil.
                              Doubt he would have talked anyways, which would be the only investigative benefit to having him around. The old file's been unsealed, so they can still investigate those other people if they want.

Comment