Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Epstein Found Dead In Cell...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
    I'm not putting it past this regime. It's very difficult to believe that a prisoner like Epstein, with connections to so many big wigs around the world, including Trump himself, would be aloud to kill himself, particularly after unsuccessfully attempting it once already. Too many slip ups in proceedure for it to be just an accident in my mind. Then of course you have Trumps right hand man, i.e. the Atty Gen., come out with "Ooops, we're going to have to look into this. A little too late for that.
    "allowed"
    "procedure"

/cp mode off.

Comment

So, for one thing it says that Trump "allegedly" banned Epstein, maybe he did, maybe he didn't, and for another, whether he banned Epstein or not doesn't tell us much of anything other than Trump was protecting himself.
      dummy, the "allegedly" is referring to Epstein's assaulting of the girl, not the banning.

"Trump allegedly banned Epstein from his Maralago Club in West Palm Beach because Epstein sexually assaulted a girl at the club,”

Comment

I agree, Clinton, like Obama, underestimated the Russian threat....
        So, she was asleep at the wheel, then it was too late to do anything. Yeah, we needed her in charge of the country!
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

So, for one thing it says that Trump "allegedly" banned Epstein, maybe he did, maybe he didn't, and for another, whether he banned Epstein or not doesn't tell us much of anything other than Trump was protecting himself.
          No, it's saying he BANNED, and gives the reason "allegedly because.....".
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            "allowed"
            "procedure"

/cp mode off.
            Thanks, pal, I'm trying to ignore the.. um... thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              It's also worth noting that Trump was the only one of Epstein's high-profile colleagues to fully cooperate with the Florida investigation, for which the lawyer for Epstein's victims expressed his gratitude.

https://www.infowars.com/lawyer-for-...ho-helped-him/
              If Trump knew so much information concerning Epsteins sex slave activity, then why didn't he go to the police himself?

Comment

If Trump knew so much information concerning Epsteins sex slave activity, then why didn't he go to the police himself?
                Who said Trump knew anything about "Epsteins [sic] sex slave activity" aside from what he heard from the news and maybe some hear-say stuff? What he definitely knew about was Epstein's accosting an underage female staffer at Mar-a-Lago for which he banned him. That would be useful information to the attorney.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                  Interesting that Epstein is dead before he could bring Trump down…one has to wonder what prompted his untimely demise. And why Trump would assume Epstein was murdered. Projection??
                  If I were to rate the validity of the conspiracies and who gains from Epstein's death, they would go like this:

- Prosecutors of Epstein
                  - Trump
                  - Clinton

Trump beats Clinton hands down since the management of the facility is directly under the influence of Trump's admin (via the AG), while Clinton is just an outsider, which makes Trump's tweet about Clinton that much more bizarre.

But, again, if we assume Trump and/or Clinton were perhaps part of Epstein's co-conspirators that were being protected by the immunity deal that Acosta provided for Epstein, Epstein's death pretty much removes that legal protection, so it neither serves Trump nor Clinton to have Epstein dead.

Unless I see some evidence that the immunity deal was being challenged when Epstein was alive, which I don't, that's the only reasonable conclusion (within the hypothesis of a conspiracy) one can make.
                  Last edited by seanD; 08-13-2019, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• Maxwell told friend that Epstein’s entire island was wired for video, presumably for blackmail purposes

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpun...mail-purposes/
                    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                      Maxwell told friend that Epstein’s entire island was wired for video, presumably for blackmail purposes

It would have caught me being a perfect gentleman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        It would have caught me being a perfect gentleman.
                        I wouldn't have been down there in the first place.
                        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

I wouldn't have been down there in the first place.
                          I would have been there... um.... preaching the gospel! Yeah!

Comment

• You realize there was underage girls there, right?

Comment

Maxwell told friend that Epstein’s entire island was wired for video, presumably for blackmail purposes

That would seem to support the stories (I believe it was from Acosta) that he may have been an intelligence asset.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                Who said Trump knew anything about "Epsteins [sic] sex slave activity" aside from what he heard from the news and maybe some hear-say stuff? What he definitely knew about was Epstein's accosting an underage female staffer at Mar-a-Lago for which he banned him. That would be useful information to the attorney.
                                Ah, apparently you didn't read MM's link. According to the lawyer for the victims, Trump said to him "I'll tell you what you need to know," and he was very helpful in the information he gave-he gave no indication that he was involved in anything untoward himself whatsoever, but he had good information.

So my question was, if Trump had all this good information concerning Epstein and his sex slave operation, why didn't he go to the police.

Comment