Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Epstein Found Dead In Cell...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    It would have caught me being a perfect gentleman.
    I wouldn't have been down there in the first place.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    I wouldn't have been down there in the first place.
    I would have been there... um.... preaching the gospel! Yeah!
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    You realize there was underage girls there, right?
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    Maxwell told friend that Epstein’s entire island was wired for video, presumably for blackmail purposes

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpun...mail-purposes/
    That would seem to support the stories (I believe it was from Acosta) that he may have been an intelligence asset.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    Who said Trump knew anything about "Epsteins [sic] sex slave activity" aside from what he heard from the news and maybe some hear-say stuff? What he definitely knew about was Epstein's accosting an underage female staffer at Mar-a-Lago for which he banned him. That would be useful information to the attorney.
    Ah, apparently you didn't read MM's link. According to the lawyer for the victims, Trump said to him "I'll tell you what you need to know," and he was very helpful in the information he gave-he gave no indication that he was involved in anything untoward himself whatsoever, but he had good information.

So my question was, if Trump had all this good information concerning Epstein and his sex slave operation, why didn't he go to the police.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Not only did the guards inexplicably not make their 30 minute round check that night, but apparently Epstein's cellmate was moved, leaving Epstein alone the night he died, contrary to the DoJ that was told he would not only be monitored every 30 minutes but that he would in fact have a cellmate.

I mean, give me a break. Sorry, but that goes beyond just negligence.

ETA: the guards have also gotten defense attorneys
    Last edited by seanD; 08-13-2019 at 07:01 PM.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    You realize there was underage girls there, right?
    Everywhere? On the whole island? And you don't think they need Jesus?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    So my question was, if Trump had all this good information concerning Epstein and his sex slave operation, why didn't he go to the police.
    What proof do you have that Trump had "all this good information concerning Epstein and his sex slave operation" besides what you get from LiberalTalkingPointsforDummies?

Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    Not only did the guards inexplicably not make their 30 minute round check that night, but apparently Epstein's cellmate was moved, leaving Epstein alone the night he died, contrary to the DoJ that was told he would not only be monitored every 30 minutes but that he would in fact have a cellmate.

I mean, give me a break. Sorry, but that goes beyond just negligence.

ETA: the guards have also gotten defense attorneys
    One wonders whether one of the guards or prison authorities has a Swiss bank account containing a substantial recent deposit.
    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    I'm not putting it past this regime. It's very difficult to believe that a prisoner like Epstein, with connections to so many big wigs around the world, including Trump himself, would be aloud to kill himself, particularly after unsuccessfully attempting it once already. Too many slip ups in proceedure for it to be just an accident in my mind. Then of course you have Trumps right hand man, i.e. the Atty Gen., come out with "Ooops, we're going to have to look into this. A little too late for that.
    For sure. "Something is rotten in the state of Denmark", to quote Shakespeare.
    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.