Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Epstein Found Dead In Cell...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the risk of opening up an unwarranted round of crass comments, it is commonly reported that Epstein "needed 3 orgasms a day" involving under-age girls - which he knew he would no longer be experiencing without some major undesirable adaptations. That, along with being outed as the world's biggest sex offender....
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
      Don't worry, it's coming. Right now they're doing a full investigation before filing for impeachment because they don't want it to go to the corrupt Senate and Moscow Mitch without every bit of evidence. So, far from being charitable, the dems aren't going to give the corrupt Senate any wiggle room.
      I just find the sudden deafening silence regarding the report as odd, is all. The Democrats have not tended to be slow to release anything which could possibly be parsed as evidence against Trump, making your hypothesized reticence something rather out of the norm. So far it's been full court press since about the time Hillary conceded.
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Found in Epstein's Manhattan mansion:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...C-mansion.html

17289660-7353967-image-a-26_1565818437820.jpg
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Since Epstein was alone, external camera footage would pretty much make it open and shut how it went down. Problem is, I'm not sure investigators are obligated to share that information to the public, are they?

Comment

• https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...C-mansion.html

17289660-7353967-image-a-26_1565818437820.jpg[/QUOTE]

One thing is for sure, the Clintons have been dead silent. It was just a couple of months ago they were all over the speaking campaign trail talking about how Hillary should have been elected, how bad orange man is, promoting the Russiagate story. In the last month or so, not a peep, not so much as even a public appearance.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
              One thing is for sure, the Clintons have been dead silent. It was just a couple of months ago they were all over the speaking campaign trail talking about how Hillary should have been elected, how bad orange man is, promoting the Russiagate story. In the last month or so, not a peep, not so much as even a public appearance.
              I don't know, I think Bill looks good in blue...
              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                Found in Epstein's Manhattan mansion:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...C-mansion.html

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39057[/ATTACH]
                I'm soooo glad that roguetech is the world's largest manufacturer and distributor of both brain and eye bleach at times like this.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  I'm soooo glad that roguetech is the world's largest manufacturer and distributor of both brain and eye bleach at times like this.
                  Sorry - you just can't un-see it. You can thank me later...

Comment

Sorry - you just can't un-see it. You can thank me later...
                    See what? All I know is that I now have a case full of empty brain bleach containers and a carton full of empty eye bleach bottles by my chair.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      See what? All I know is that I now have a case full of empty brain bleach containers and a carton full of empty eye bleach bottles by my chair.
                      Your subconscious will remember - sweet dreams...

Comment

Your subconscious will remember - sweet dreams...
                        If I wake up in a cold sweat tonight I'll be sending the NSA to switch your big toes around.

Comment

• What? Did you two forget my posting of that photo before seer, along with some brain bleach a few posts after?

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post660728

I guess that proves Sparko's Brain Bleach Ultra really works, because you forgot about my post and Seer posted it again. Obviously roguetech's BB is inferior because nobody has forgot about Seer's post yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                            At the risk of opening up an unwarranted round of crass comments, it is commonly reported that Epstein "needed 3 orgasms a day" involving under-age girls - which he knew he would no longer be experiencing without some major undesirable adaptations. That, along with being outed as the world's biggest sex offender....
                            Thing is, due his apparent power and influence (though it's still inexplicable why Acosta gave him that sweet deal), he managed to get off with an extremely light sentence the first time he was arrested for basically the same thing. So, due to the lack of knowledge we have about the details of his conviction this time, there's no reason to think he wouldn't have gotten the same deal, or at least in his mind. However, if he was perhaps persuaded to do it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              Tying a sheet around your neck and hanging yourself is pretty much the same as strangulation, isn't it?
                              One of the additional problems with that is that I have seen elewhere a comment that with the section he was in, the toilet paper is stronger than the bed sheets, specifically so prisoners can't use them to commit suicide. (heck if they won't allow shoe laces,why alow a nice strong bedsheet)

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              I know it's fun to joke around about Hillary and other conspiracy theories but does anyone really believe this guy didn't commit suicide?

He was going to be put on trial for pedophilia in front of the world. He killed himself out of shame.
                              I can accept that.

One of the things driving the Clinton conspiracy is people have been joking that about the Clinton's being shocked by his upcoming suicide since he was arrested.

And the numerous questions around the how he managed to commit suicide. He was posibly one of the highest profile prisoners at the moment with public interest in the case running extremely high (even here). And yet the details of the prison sound like an episode of keystone cops.
                              I accept he commited suicide, but there is no way he should have been able to. We're left with gross incompetance from the guards and prison officials (always possible) and the conspiracies.

And what is unique is that even if they disagree on the ultimate actors in it, both the left and the right are openly considering the conspiracies as being a fairly plausible explanation.
                              Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
                              1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                              -Ben Witherington III

Comment

• Originally posted by Raphael View Post
                                One of the additional problems with that is that I have seen elewhere a comment that with the section he was in, the toilet paper is stronger than the bed sheets, specifically so prisoners can't use them to commit suicide. (heck if they won't allow shoe laces,why alow a nice strong bedsheet)

I can accept that.

One of the things driving the Clinton conspiracy is people have been joking that about the Clinton's being shocked by his upcoming suicide since he was arrested.

And the numerous questions around the how he managed to commit suicide. He was posibly one of the highest profile prisoners at the moment with public interest in the case running extremely high (even here). And yet the details of the prison sound like an episode of keystone cops.
                                I accept he commited suicide, but there is no way he should have been able to. We're left with gross incompetance from the guards and prison officials (always possible) and the conspiracies.

And what is unique is that even if they disagree on the ultimate actors in it, both the left and the right are openly considering the conspiracies as being a fairly plausible explanation.
                                00000000000000ab000-00aaf.jpg

Comment