Page 21 of 66 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Epstein Found Dead In Cell...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Well, once again, I notice you didn't answer the question, CP.
    Cool
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    JimL, out of curiosity, have you read the Mueller Report?
    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    From the NZ Herald (a slightly leftish MSM. Publication)

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/new...ectid=12258905
    Source: NZ Herald

Autopsy finds broken bones in Jeffrey Epstein's neck, deepening questions around his death
    An autopsy found that financier Jeffrey Epstein sustained multiple breaks in his neck bones, according to two people familiar with the findings, deepening the mystery about the circumstances around his death.

Among the bones broken in Epstein's neck was the hyoid bone, which in men is near the Adam's apple. Such breaks might be self-inflicted but they are more common in victims of homicide by strangulation, the experts said.

The details are the first findings to emerge from the autopsy of Epstein, a convicted sex offender and multimillionaire in federal custody on charges of sex trafficking. He died early Saturday morning after guards found him hanging in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan and he could not be revived.

© Copyright Original Source

Tying a sheet around your neck and hanging yourself is pretty much the same as strangulation, isn't it?

I know it's fun to joke around about Hillary and other conspiracy theories but does anyone really believe this guy didn't commit suicide?

He was going to be put on trial for pedophilia in front of the world. He killed himself out of shame.

4. Amen Adrift amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zymologist View Post
    JimL, out of curiosity, have you read the Mueller Report?
    I think he is waiting for the comic book version to come out.

6. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Tying a sheet around your neck and hanging yourself is pretty much the same as strangulation, isn't it?
    It depends on the drop - if you can propel yourself off the top of the bunk, cannon ball dive style, so it snaps your neck, then it's a hanging.

I know it's fun to joke around about Hillary and other conspiracy theories but does anyone really believe this guy didn't commit suicide?

He was going to be put on trial for pedophilia in front of the world. He killed himself out of shame.
    Absent evidence to the contrary, I'm going with that. The simplest explanation being the best, and all that.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Epstein adorned Manhattan mansion with painting of Bill Clinton dressed as woman

The late alleged sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein had a provocative oil painting of former President Bill Clinton hanging in his Manhattan mansion.

“It was hanging up there prominently — as soon as you walked in — in a room to the right,” said a source who had seen the head-turning art, according to the New York Post. “Everybody who saw it laughed and smirked.”

Another woman claimed to have snapped a photo of the picture while visiting the convicted sex offender in October 2012.

Painted by artist Petrina Ryan-Kleid, "Parsing Bill" depicts Clinton sitting seductively in a chair in the Oval Office, adorned in red heels and a blue dress reminiscent of the infamous garb that the former president soiled during his dalliance with Monica Lewinsky.

ScreenHunter_.jpg

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...essed-as-woman
    Last edited by Sparko; 08-15-2019 at 07:40 AM.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Epstein adorned Manhattan mansion with painting of Bill Clinton dressed as woman

The late alleged sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein had a provocative oil painting of former President Bill Clinton hanging in his Manhattan mansion.

“It was hanging up there prominently — as soon as you walked in — in a room to the right,” said a source who had seen the head-turning art, according to the New York Post. “Everybody who saw it laughed and smirked.”

Another woman claimed to have snapped a photo of the picture while visiting the convicted sex offender in October 2012.

Painted by artist Petrina Ryan-Kleid, "Parsing Bill" depicts Clinton sitting seductively in a chair in the Oval Office, adorned in red heels and a blue dress reminiscent of the infamous garb that the former president soiled during his dalliance with Monica Lewinsky.

ScreenHunter_.jpg

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...essed-as-woman
    You know, I miss the good old days...of about 5 minutes ago, when I didn't know this existed.
    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    You know, I miss the good old days...of about 5 minutes ago, when I didn't know this existed.
    Unfortunately, I saw this last night, and opted to ignore it. Thank you EVER SO MUCH, Sparky!

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

You're welcome.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Unfortunately, I saw this last night, and opted to ignore it. Thank you EVER SO MUCH, Sparky!
    Now you understand why Epstein committed suicide.