Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Epstein Found Dead In Cell...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess now it's just a matter of speculating why he was killed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      It turns out that BOTH(!) cameras outside of Epstein's cell "malfunctioned" at the time of his death.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2019...ins-jail-cell/

Nothing suspicious about that. No siree!
      somebody is gonna go down for this....wow.
      Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

It turns out that BOTH(!) cameras outside of Epstein's cell "malfunctioned" at the time of his death.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2019...ins-jail-cell/

Nothing suspicious about that. No siree!
        "unusable" doesn't necessarily mean "broken"

It could mean that they just don't show anything usable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          "unusable" doesn't necessarily mean "broken"

It could mean that they just don't show anything usable.
          The story describes the cameras as "faulty".
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• The Washington Post reported on Monday that at least one camera in the hallway outside Epstein’s cell had footage that was unusable. The newspaper said there was other usable footage captured in the area.
            ( https://www.reuters.com/article/us-p...-idUSKCN1VI2LC )

Since there appears to still be footage in the area, was there enough of a coverage gap that somebody could have entered and left the cell undetected?
            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
              ( https://www.reuters.com/article/us-p...-idUSKCN1VI2LC )

Since there appears to still be footage in the area, was there enough of a coverage gap that somebody could have entered and left the cell undetected?
              We need to get the CSI team to look for reflections and shadows and then use their fancy software to reconstruct the crime scene as it would have appeared to an eyewitness with an unobstructed view! They can do that, right?

Comment

We need to get the CSI team to look for reflections and shadows and then use their fancy software to reconstruct the crime scene as it would have appeared to an eyewitness with an unobstructed view! They can do that, right?
                If not, Magee can, with just a few strokes on the keyboard, then the results immediately show up on the big screen! Grab your gear!
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Sure. I saw it on TV! They just have to reconstruct the photons from the charge-coupled photo sensor's onboard memory. Then use inverse rendering to enhance the HDR color space.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    If not, Magee can, with just a few strokes on the keyboard, then the results immediately show up on the big screen! Grab your gear!
                    Nah, man, you get McGee and Gabby typing on the same keyboard!

Edit: If the video window isn't working, try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8qgehH3kEQ

Comment

Nah, man, you get McGee and Gabby typing on the same keyboard!

Edit: If the video window isn't working, try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8qgehH3kEQ
                      Nobody on TV has a mouse either.

Comment

• I've always wondered, would a real federal crime unit actually allow a woman to dress like that?

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
                          I've always wondered, would a real federal crime unit actually allow a woman to dress like that?
                          It wouldn't shock me given that more local crime units have gotten away with piling up huge tabs at strip clubs and brothels under an extended period of time "investigating crime".
                          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
                            I've always wondered, would a real federal crime unit actually allow a woman to dress like that?
                            She takes it a bit far, but there is, indeed, a different standard for "lab rats" who are not likely to be engaging the public.
                            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                              It wouldn't shock me given that more local crime units have gotten away with piling up huge tabs at strip clubs and brothels under an extended period of time "investigating crime".
                              Yeah, unfortunately, there's not the "professional conduct" front that such agencies have maintained in the past. I remember hearing about all the prostitution allegations our FBI and Secret Service members engaged in when in other countries protecting the President, even on duty.

Comment

• Fox News contributor Dr. Michael Baden, a former New York City medical examiner, on Wednesday’s “Fox & Friends” suggested deceased sex offender Jeffrey Epstein’s autopsy points more to homicidal strangulation than suicide.

Epstein, who was found hanging in his prison cell at the high-security Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan, had been on suicide watch and was found after a “total breakdown” in security surveillance, Baden noted.

“I think that the evidence points toward homicide rather than suicide,” Baden, who was asked by Epstein’s family to investigate the death, declared.

He reasoned, “Because there are multiple — three fractures in the hyoid bone, in the thyroid cartilage that are very unusual for suicide and more indicative of strangulation, homicidal strangulation.

Baden explained that the ligature, the item used to tie something tightly, allegedly on Epstein’s neck was made from a sheet and could have DNA on it to provide more context into the death. He then questioned why the results of the DNA test have not been released yet.

He said, “There’s evidence here of homicide that should be investigated, to see if it is or isn’t homicide.

“It’s 80 days and the brother feels he’s getting the run-around,” added Baden.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...-than-suicide/

Comment