Thread: Epstein Found Dead In Cell...

Child of the One True King Raphael's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    so that's where Tassy got it from.

I was just skimming CNN after it happened and was listening to the pundits arguing about it and basically mocking the conservative hicks for blaming Hillary.
    That why I commented it's amusing watching the Left torn between wanting to mock the Right Tin Foil Hatters for thinking the Clinton's ordered a hit, and wanting to put on their own Tin Foil Hat and say Trump ordered a hit......there a few of them here doing that.....
    TheologyWeb Needs YOU! - Please Help Us Upgrade Tweb! Click here for more info

"If you can ever make any major religion look absolutely ludicrous, chances are you haven't understood it"
    -Ravi Zacharias, The New Age: A foreign bird with a local walk

Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
    1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
    -Ben Witherington III

2. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Well we have successfully gotten JimL and crew to agree with the conservative conspiracy that Epstein was murdered, instead of going with the liberal talking points that he just committed suicide.
    First time JimL, also crew, disbelieves Fake News, don't believe it is just suicide. demi stunned, please to bring smelling salts.
    Trump is basically "Bruce Wayne pretending to be a foppish retarded billionaire" tier genius, in case nerds need a simpler metaphor.

Faith
    Full Gospel Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    Just wanted to inform you that it isn't anything personal on your part. This has been a pet peeve of his for years.
    I think it's silly that anyone would complain about what I consider a normal and organized way of dealing with a multi-point post, and I would probably block someone for whining about it. And I almost NEVER block people.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Nationalist.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

5. Amen Adrift amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Full Gospel Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    you mean like:

Post Length Considerations
    The maximum post length is 24K characters not including quoted material. Do not use multiple posts to circumvent this restriction. Please keep your points concise and limit the number of major points made in a debate/discussion to 1 or 2 per post max as this encourages discourse. Rebuttal posts get undesirably lengthy from both a writer's and a reader's perspective when there are too many points to address. Additionally, please allow the other person to respond to your post before making additional substantive posts and points directed towards that same person (i.e. back-to-back responses to a single post are not allowed.)
    Please start strictly enforcing these rules forthwith. It will free up my time by bringing the forum to a swift end.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Nationalist.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    That why I commented it's amusing watching the Left torn between wanting to mock the Right Tin Foil Hatters for thinking the Clinton's ordered a hit, and wanting to put on their own Tin Foil Hat and say Trump ordered a hit......there a few of them here doing that.....
    That's because for them when conservatives make unfounded allegations it is nothing more than crazy talk but when liberals do it then it is entirely sensible and reasonable and needs to be thoroughly investigated (and re-investigated until they get the result they want).

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

8. Amen Raphael amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Well the person who made the accusation of “a hit” was Trump, who promulgated the unfounded theory that the Clinton's had a hand in Epstein’s death. One can only wonder why he would assume that Epstein was the victim of "a hit" at all.
    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Faith
    Full Gospel Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Do you think that will end the conspiracy theory frenzy, or just feed it more?
    Still too many anomalies and unanswered questions.

I missed part of the interview, but Cyril Wecht believes the medical evidence disclosed so far is not sufficiently accounted for by suicide by "leaning forward" with a bedsheet noose in place. It would require "velocity," such as from jumping from the top bunk. I didn't catch all he said, but I got the impression he believed the top bunk showed no signs of having been used.

OTOH, video cameras show no one in the vicinity of the cell during the hours in which the death is believed to have occurred.

Complete autopsy details must be reviewed. Condition of the cell, especially the top bunk, must be documented as accurately as possible. Video equipment must be checked for tampering. Timing of the death must be verified to the extent possible.

MCC personnel have been less than totally cooperative with investigators.

Beige Nationalist.

11. Amen Teallaura amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Do you think that will end the conspiracy theory frenzy, or just feed it more?
    Sad for those who want go back to sleep, but this is just beginning. Coming up, conspiracy of Obama, also others, against Trump.
    Trump is basically "Bruce Wayne pretending to be a foppish retarded billionaire" tier genius, in case nerds need a simpler metaphor.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Did demi miss it? How to hang self with weak bedsheet???

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    Fair enough. But do have any experience dealing with a high profile criminal like Epstein who apparently had a criminal network of other wealthy and powerful folks involved in his criminal conspiracy? See this is what bothers me. You guys treat this like it was just another day in prison life with just another criminal and it wasn't. This is one reason I don't buy the guard story (the idea they just didn't care and were treating it like another mundane situation) or the "this happens all the time in prisons" argument you guys use to explain it away. It would be like having a famous mob boss locked up, then something weird happens to him with a series of unusual things surrounding it, and you arguing "well this stuff happens all the time in prisons." No it doesn't under the circumstances
    LOL....so you assume that I'm not mindful this may all be a giant conspiracy and think I've discounted that possibility, so you to try to win this riposte arguing that I don't know what's up because I haven't investigated people like Epstein before? Very few people in the world have handled those types investigations, so that's a safe bet. My reply to that is to ask how many hangings, suicides, or homicides you've investigated before? Because if your answer is zero, I'm still an expert in this subject compared to you.

I wasn't try to make myself seem high and mighty with what I previously wrote, I just thought that my training, education, and experience was relevant information for you to consider when I made statements about homicide investigations.

I agree that your conspiracy theory is POSSIBLE, I'm just saying that you've done a poor job of explaining why it's PROBABLE. As an example, it's possible that Trump's friends from Mars used their inter-dimensional spaceship to instantaneously appear in Epstein's jail cell and strangle him. But investigations are mostly about what's probable, not what's possible.

You know, I typed a up a big long response explaining why a hyoid bone fracture in a suspected hanging from a prison cell doesn't make me lean towards homicide (absent other context like tampered video footage, etc.) But I realize you're having too much fun with this conspiracy theory to really pay attention to any of what I would have said. If you truly want to know, I'll try to find more time to explain it. But unless you ask me to, I think I'll just save myself the time at this point. (It involves what one of the owners said about prison hangings being essentially a self-strangling.)
    "We see unmistakably the sort of universe in which we have all along been living, and must come to terms with it. If we had foolish un-Christian hopes about human culture, they are now shattered. If we thought we were building up a heaven on earth, if we looked for something that would turn the present world from a place of pilgrimage into a permanent city satisfying the soul of man, we are disillusioned, and not a moment too soon." - C.S. Lewis, The Weight of Glory

15. Amen Adrift amen'd this post.