Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Epstein Found Dead In Cell...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not only did the guards inexplicably not make their 30 minute round check that night, but apparently Epstein's cellmate was moved, leaving Epstein alone the night he died, contrary to the DoJ that was told he would not only be monitored every 30 minutes but that he would in fact have a cellmate.

I mean, give me a break. Sorry, but that goes beyond just negligence.

ETA: the guards have also gotten defense attorneys
    Last edited by seanD; 08-13-2019, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
      You realize there was underage girls there, right?
      Everywhere? On the whole island? And you don't think they need Jesus?
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
        So my question was, if Trump had all this good information concerning Epstein and his sex slave operation, why didn't he go to the police.
        What proof do you have that Trump had "all this good information concerning Epstein and his sex slave operation" besides what you get from LiberalTalkingPointsforDummies?
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
          Not only did the guards inexplicably not make their 30 minute round check that night, but apparently Epstein's cellmate was moved, leaving Epstein alone the night he died, contrary to the DoJ that was told he would not only be monitored every 30 minutes but that he would in fact have a cellmate.

I mean, give me a break. Sorry, but that goes beyond just negligence.

ETA: the guards have also gotten defense attorneys
          One wonders whether one of the guards or prison authorities has a Swiss bank account containing a substantial recent deposit.
          “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

I'm not putting it past this regime. It's very difficult to believe that a prisoner like Epstein, with connections to so many big wigs around the world, including Trump himself, would be aloud to kill himself, particularly after unsuccessfully attempting it once already. Too many slip ups in proceedure for it to be just an accident in my mind. Then of course you have Trumps right hand man, i.e. the Atty Gen., come out with "Ooops, we're going to have to look into this. A little too late for that.
            For sure. "Something is rotten in the state of Denmark", to quote Shakespeare.
            “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Ah, apparently you didn't read MM's link. According to the lawyer for the victims, Trump said to him "I'll tell you what you need to know," and he was very helpful in the information he gave-he gave no indication that he was involved in anything untoward himself whatsoever, but he had good information.

So my question was, if Trump had all this good information concerning Epstein and his sex slave operation, why didn't he go to the police.
              At no point did anyone say that Trump had any info about the sex slavery and the information he had concerning him accosting the underage employee at the resort would be useful corroborating information for a lawyer involved in a civil suit.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                One wonders whether one of the guards or prison authorities has a Swiss bank account containing a substantial recent deposit.
                In cases like this it is more likely that a guard was being blackmailed rather than bribed.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Ah, apparently you didn't read MM's link. According to the lawyer for the victims, Trump said to him "I'll tell you what you need to know," and he was very helpful in the information he gave-he gave no indication that he was involved in anything untoward himself whatsoever, but he had good information.

Where did you get the idea that "Trump had all this good information concerning Epstein and his sex slave operation"?

“The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk,” said Edwards.

“I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.”

https://www.infowars.com/lawyer-for-...ho-helped-him/

That says nothing about what Trump actually knew, only that he had good information that checked out. It was likely just corroborating details that weren't criminal in and of themselves but helped the attorneys build a larger case against Epstein. It's only in your fevered imagination that he had "good information concerning Epstein and his sex slave operation".
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                    One has to wonder to what extent the Russians are involved.
                    I understand George Takei tweeted along those lines.
                    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• The reason Trump would tweet stuff suggesting Epstein had been murdered is (1) he's a goofball, and (2) he knows many of us can't *completely* rid ourselves of suspicions ever since Vince Foster.

Honestly, there are many inconsistencies to be sorted out. Even in regard to the prior presumed suicide attempt, Epstein himself reportedly claimed he did not try to commit suicide, but was assaulted. Even if they didn't believe him, the claim should have been taken seriously enough to monitor him much more closely, even when he was no longer deemed a suicide threat.

Inexplicably alone in his cell, no guard checks for several hours, one guard not really an actual guard, yells and screams heard from the direction of his cell (possibly from people trying to rouse him, as opposed to foul play, but not clear at this time).
                      Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        At no point did anyone say that Trump had any info about the sex slavery and the information he had concerning him accosting the underage employee at the resort would be useful corroborating information for a lawyer involved in a civil suit.
                        Not True! JimL said that as part of his conspiracy theory rant!

Comment

• Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                          The reason Trump would tweet stuff suggesting Epstein had been murdered is (1) he's a goofball, and (2) he knows many of us can't *completely* rid ourselves of suspicions ever since Vince Foster.
                          Yeah, Trump knows you're a very naive, suspiscious, easily led bunch, that are willing to believe just about anything your political leaders tell you. But why on earth would you support someone who you admit to being a goofball who lies to you and peddles conspiracy theories?
                          Honestly, there are many inconsistencies to be sorted out. Even in regard to the prior presumed suicide attempt, Epstein himself reportedly claimed he did not try to commit suicide, but was assaulted. Even if they didn't believe him, the claim should have been taken seriously enough to monitor him much more closely, even when he was no longer deemed a suicide threat.
                          True, true.
                          Inexplicably alone in his cell, no guard checks for several hours, one guard not really an actual guard, yells and screams heard from the direction of his cell (possibly from people trying to rouse him, as opposed to foul play, but not clear at this time).
                          Well, didn't hear anything about yells and screams, but the importance of this case alone should have had him in a suicide proof cell with a guard posted outside his cell if necessary.

Comment

Yeah, Trump knows you're a very naive, suspiscious, easily led bunch, that are willing to believe just about anything your political leaders tell you.
                            Jim, every time you make one of these goofy claims, you're pretty much describing yourself. You march to the beat or your party leaders like well programmed robot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                              Jim, every time you make one of these goofy claims, you're pretty much describing yourself. You march to the beat or your party leaders like well programmed robot.
                              Except it isn't a goofy claim, as Norrinradd said himself, he still believes the false narrative that the Clintons murdered Vince Foster, a story which is still pushed today by conservative talking heads. Then there was pizza gate. or how about the claim that climate change is a hoax. Conservatives also ate up the false and ridiculous birtherism claim pushed by Trump, as well as his record amount of lies since becoming president. So, perhaps you don't fall into that category of the naive, but obviously a great many belonging to your political tribe do and are open to believing the most ridiculous claims put to them.

We don't have those kind of goofy claims being pushed on us by democrat leaders, probably because they know we aren't that naive.

Comment

We don't have those kind of goofy claims being pushed on us by democrat leaders.

I'm beginning to think you are certifiable. Report immediately to the nearest loony bin.

Comment