Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Epstein Found Dead In Cell...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Epstein Found Dead In Cell...

But wasn't he on suicide watch? I wonder if the Clintons were in town?

Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, 66, kills himself in his Manhattan jail cell, 24 hours after files in his case were unsealed and two weeks after he was placed on suicide watch ahead of his sex trafficking trial.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...jail-cell.html
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Apparently "suicide watch" means they sat back and watched him commit suicide.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Apparently "suicide watch" means they sat back and watched him commit suicide.
    Or Bill sent him a message, like in the Godfather.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Was he found in a bath with his veins opened?

I’ll bet there are a few perverted political types that are very relieved at that news, and maybe a few prison wardens are looking forward to buying a new motor car, or something. No doubt, the truth will trickle out.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” ― Anne Lamott
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtfloor View Post
    I’ll bet there are a few perverted political types that are very relieved at that news....
    Bill Clinton, for one, who was a frequent flyer on Epstein's "Lolita Express" and spent a lot of time on Epstein's pedophile island.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Bill Clinton, for one, who was a frequent flyer on Epstein's "Lolita Express" and spent a lot of time on Epstein's pedophile island.
    In his defence, I must add that Clinton is a man with an admirably strong libido.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” ― Anne Lamott
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Someone was very quick to say it was suicide!

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Jeffrey Epstein found dead in his cell

They're saying that he hung himself which immediately brings up the question of how this could have happened since he was under a 24/7 suicide watch. As USA Today notes:

It was not immediately clear how Epstein could have killed himself. Three weeks ago he was placed on suicide watch after being found unconscious in his cell in Manhattan Correctional Center. He had suffered injuries to his neck in what appeared to be a suicide attempt or jailhouse assault.

Apparently the New York Times is saying that it is unclear whether additional measures had been put in place to ensure he did not try to take his own life for a second time.

The timing is interesting since it happened 24 hours after the unsealing of court documents detailing allegations of his sexual abuse of underage girls in a 2015 lawsuit filed by Virginia Roberts Giuffre against Epstein's associate, socialite Ghislaine Maxwell who supposedly procured many of the underage girls for Epstein.

The documents name several prominent men as having sex with underage girls including former Senate Majority George Mitchell and former New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson (both Democrats) as well as Great Britain's Prince Andrew.

It should be noted that she did not name either Bill Clinton (who flew down to Epstein's private island on his plane known as the "Lolita Express" over 20 times) or Donald Trump (who banned Epstein from his Mar-a-Lago resort 15 years ago after a complaint was made by an underage staffer), although both get mentioned in stories about Epstein.

ETA: Merged the thread that I started on it with this one
    Last edited by rogue06; 08-10-2019 at 09:09 AM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    This may not be very Christian of me...but all I can think is "LOL".

After causing immeasurable harm to others and being entirely unrepentant about it, his life came crashing down when his activities were revealed. The world's better off without him, and now the victim's don't have to go through the trauma of a trial. Seems like the best possible outcome for everyone except for him...and it's difficult to feel sorry for him.
    "We see unmistakably the sort of universe in which we have all along been living, and must come to terms with it. If we had foolish un-Christian hopes about human culture, they are now shattered. If we thought we were building up a heaven on earth, if we looked for something that would turn the present world from a place of pilgrimage into a permanent city satisfying the soul of man, we are disillusioned, and not a moment too soon." - C.S. Lewis, The Weight of Glory

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)