Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667

Thread: Epstein Found Dead In Cell...

Faith
    Catholic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    This is one of the cases were a conspiracy theory isn't unreasonable, nor is the standard explanation. I do believe it warrents more study though.

2. Amen Cow Poke, NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Full Gospel Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonhard View Post
    This is one of the cases were a conspiracy theory isn't unreasonable, nor is the standard explanation. I do believe it warrents more study though.
    Particularly because, according to Baden, there are multiple items of evidence that were collected, but to which access has been denied.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Nationalist.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonhard View Post
    I read somewhere that suicide by strangulation had something like a 50-60% success rate (depending on the conditions of course) because the body naturally resists and fights against it close to unconsciousness. Now consider he did this in a jail cell. Then when you consider the planets were perfectly aligned (guards were asleep, his cellmate was removed the night before, cameras weren't working, etc.), I'm no mathematician, but you'd think the odds of accidental success would have been astronomically against it.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

5. Amen JimL amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Full Gospel Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Facebook is awash with funny memes about this.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Nationalist.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."