Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Epstein Found Dead In Cell...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    I'm not putting it past this regime. It's very difficult to believe that a prisoner like Epstein, with connections to so many big wigs around the world, including Trump himself, would be aloud to kill himself, particularly after unsuccessfully attempting it once already. Too many slip ups in proceedure for it to be just an accident in my mind. Then of course you have Trumps right hand man, i.e. the Atty Gen., come out with "Ooops, we're going to have to look into this. A little too late for that.
    "allowed"
    "procedure"

/cp mode off.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    So, for one thing it says that Trump "allegedly" banned Epstein, maybe he did, maybe he didn't, and for another, whether he banned Epstein or not doesn't tell us much of anything other than Trump was protecting himself.
    dummy, the "allegedly" is referring to Epstein's assaulting of the girl, not the banning.

"Trump allegedly banned Epstein from his Maralago Club in West Palm Beach because Epstein sexually assaulted a girl at the club,”

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I agree, Clinton, like Obama, underestimated the Russian threat....
    So, she was asleep at the wheel, then it was too late to do anything. Yeah, we needed her in charge of the country!
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    So, for one thing it says that Trump "allegedly" banned Epstein, maybe he did, maybe he didn't, and for another, whether he banned Epstein or not doesn't tell us much of anything other than Trump was protecting himself.
    No, it's saying he BANNED, and gives the reason "allegedly because.....".
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    "allowed"
    "procedure"

/cp mode off.
    Thanks, pal, I'm trying to ignore the.. um... thanks.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    It's also worth noting that Trump was the only one of Epstein's high-profile colleagues to fully cooperate with the Florida investigation, for which the lawyer for Epstein's victims expressed his gratitude.

https://www.infowars.com/lawyer-for-...ho-helped-him/
    If Trump knew so much information concerning Epsteins sex slave activity, then why didn't he go to the police himself?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    If Trump knew so much information concerning Epsteins sex slave activity, then why didn't he go to the police himself?
    Who said Trump knew anything about "Epsteins [sic] sex slave activity" aside from what he heard from the news and maybe some hear-say stuff? What he definitely knew about was Epstein's accosting an underage female staffer at Mar-a-Lago for which he banned him. That would be useful information to the attorney.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassman View Post
    Interesting that Epstein is dead before he could bring Trump down…one has to wonder what prompted his untimely demise. And why Trump would assume Epstein was murdered. Projection??
    If I were to rate the validity of the conspiracies and who gains from Epstein's death, they would go like this:

- Prosecutors of Epstein
    - Trump
    - Clinton

Trump beats Clinton hands down since the management of the facility is directly under the influence of Trump's admin (via the AG), while Clinton is just an outsider, which makes Trump's tweet about Clinton that much more bizarre.

But, again, if we assume Trump and/or Clinton were perhaps part of Epstein's co-conspirators that were being protected by the immunity deal that Acosta provided for Epstein, Epstein's death pretty much removes that legal protection, so it neither serves Trump nor Clinton to have Epstein dead.

Unless I see some evidence that the immunity deal was being challenged when Epstein was alive, which I don't, that's the only reasonable conclusion (within the hypothesis of a conspiracy) one can make.
    Last edited by seanD; 08-13-2019 at 09:12 AM.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Maxwell told friend that Epstein’s entire island was wired for video, presumably for blackmail purposes

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpun...mail-purposes/
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqgC1tqifV8

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    Maxwell told friend that Epstein’s entire island was wired for video, presumably for blackmail purposes

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpun...mail-purposes/
    It would have caught me being a perfect gentleman.