Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Epstein Found Dead In Cell...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is one of the cases were a conspiracy theory isn't unreasonable, nor is the standard explanation. I do believe it warrents more study though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
      This is one of the cases were a conspiracy theory isn't unreasonable, nor is the standard explanation. I do believe it warrents more study though.
      Particularly because, according to Baden, there are multiple items of evidence that were collected, but to which access has been denied.
      Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
        This is one of the cases were a conspiracy theory isn't unreasonable, nor is the standard explanation. I do believe it warrents more study though.
        I read somewhere that suicide by strangulation had something like a 50-60% success rate (depending on the conditions of course) because the body naturally resists and fights against it close to unconsciousness. Now consider he did this in a jail cell. Then when you consider the planets were perfectly aligned (guards were asleep, his cellmate was removed the night before, cameras weren't working, etc.), I'm no mathematician, but you'd think the odds of accidental success would have been astronomically against it.

Comment

• Facebook is awash with funny memes about this.
          Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Just when you think 2020 can't get any weirder. This ought to be interesting...

Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein's longtime associate, has been charged with enticement of minors

Comment

• Hopefully she doesn't commit suicide under suspicious circumstances before naming names.
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                Hopefully she doesn't commit suicide under suspicious circumstances before naming names.
                From your lips to God's ears.
                Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Hopefully she doesn't commit suicide under suspicious circumstances before naming names.
                  A lot of folks are arguing that she was actually the head honcho, not Epstein. So, yeah. We'll see I guess.

Comment

• May justice be done and not cheated this time.
                    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                      May justice be done and not cheated this time.
                      It technically wasn't cheated. He still had to answer to God, as we all will some day.

Comment

It technically wasn't cheated. He still had to answer to God, as we all will some day.
                        I think he was referring to those involved he could have exposed -- the wealthy and powerful men who partook in the trafficking ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
                          I think he was referring to those involved he could have exposed -- the wealthy and powerful men who partook in the trafficking ring.
                          Well, they, too, will stand before God and give account for their actions, but I get what you're saying. Those who Epstein could have exposed will be free to harm other lives.

Comment

• Prince Andrew is refusing to cooperate with US investigators, and the royal family and his legal team say they are "bewildered".

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...laine-maxwell/

Comment

Well, they, too, will stand before God and give account for their actions, but I get what you're saying. Those who Epstein could have exposed will be free to harm other lives.
                              At the very least, it's going to be a lot harder with all eyes in that direction. What's sad is that it took so long. What Epstein was doing was not exactly a secret.
                              "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• Woman claims Ghislaine Maxwell raped her '20-30 times'; willing to testify: 'She is just as evil as Jeffrey Epstein'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ghislaine...y-evil-epstein
                                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment